User Avatar Image

Goodbye Clem

posted by Kenne with an E on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
Soooooo... I noticed how the thumbnail for each episode shows a tough moral decision that will carry over into the next episode... Will Clem have to kill Lee? The thumbnail shows her standing over a body (presumably an unamed, Lee, or even her parents) and while I know this a really early speculation. Will the way you raise her effect the way she reacts? Will a sheltered Clementine watch helplessly as Lee is mauled by The Marshes? Will a sheltered but realistic Clementine save Lee? Will a cold survival of the fittest Clementine kill her parents and Lee just to be safe? And on an unrelated note, am I the only guy who saved Carly because I felt that between her and a befriended Lily she'd have plenty of female caretakers if Kenny left taking Katjaa with him.
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I've thought that. It especially makes sense when you tell her "bad people need to die", in light of your own crimes.
  • Master of Aeons;650811 said:
    I've thought that. It especially makes sense when you tell her "bad people need to die", in light of your own crimes.
    That's assuming you killed the brothers?
  • Cyreen;650814 said:
    That's assuming you killed the brothers?
    For me personally, Both brothers are alive... although one got pretty messed up until my controller died mid punch XD. But Clem knows I killed a man and that he wasn't a walker. That's what makes me wonder what she'll choose.
  • Yes, if you kill the two brothers she's taught "bad people need to die". I don't know what the lesson is in reverse, but I'm sure each episode shapes Clem for the finale.
  • Hmmmm....I killed both brothers in front of Clem and told her bad people need to die. Doh! If indeed I do become a monster and Clem puts me down then I tought her well. Bad people do need to die. I also saved Carley so I'll just sign over power of attorney paperwork to Carley.
  • strange topic..

clem won't kill lee she's a child, she limited strength and she trusts lee,

she is more likely to run away and hide shout/scream at someone else to help..
  • Milosuperspesh;650878 said:
    strange topic..

clem won't kill lee she's a child, she limited strength and she trusts lee,

she is more likely to run away and hide shout/scream at someone else to help..
    How Clem develops through the game reminds me of Carl in the comic books and the tv series. They're both getting hardened after everything they witnesses and experiences. Carl is sometimes a loose cannon, after my opinion. Even if I think it's unlikely, I don't think it's impossible for Clem to develop the strength and determination to take a human life.
  • I wanna see her take down a zombie.
  • i just think anything physical clem won't do but if she picks up carley's pistol or lilly's rifle and shoots thats more probable.

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32092
This discussion has been closed.