User Avatar Image

In episode 2 they claim to be starving

posted by Mr._Wok on - last edited - Viewed by 905 users
but in the freezer Kenny states that Larry is 6'4" and 300 pounds. My boss is 6'6", 235 and he's solid muscle. Larry would need approximately 3500 calories per day to maintain that weight at his age and height according to the "Basal Metabolic Rate" calculator. How can they be starving when Larry is consuming 3000+ calories all by himself or is that the reason why they are starving?
30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Mr._Wok;650244 said:
    but in the freezer Kenny states that Larry is 6'4" and 300 pounds. My boss is 6'6", 235 and he's solid muscle. Larry would need approximately 3500 calories per day to maintain that weight at his age and height according to the "Basal Metabolic Rate" calculator. How can they be starving when Larry is consuming 3000+ calories all by himself or is that the reason why they are starving?
    Heh well then, it looks like basal metabolic rate calculator is WRONG...
  • I though it was just an estimate and more of a point maker.*Big guy, big trouble*
  • Mr._Wok;650244 said:
    dude chill out it's just a game!
  • I think that should be taken that into account when rationing food, anyone packing extra weight gets lower rations, until their bodies stored reserves are used.
  • Cyreen;651618 said:
    I think that should be taken that into account when rationing food, anyone packing extra weight gets lower rations, until their bodies stored reserves are used.
    That sounds like something Lilly would do.
  • Kenny personally weighed Larry last time they were at the doctors office to loot meds. He also gave him a prostate exam. It was an Awkward moment for the both of them.
  • well something we can all agree on is that larry is a full head shorter by the end of episode 2 and about 10-15 lbs lighter... maybe more if we take ego into account
  • Kiel555;651625 said:
    That sounds like something Lilly would do.
    No, she was just feeding the hunters and her father.
  • The thing is when you don't eat for awhile, your body enters starvation mode, and doesn't break down your fat stores as fast, as when you are eating something. Read up on dieting, they all tell you have to eat something in order for the body not to enter starvation mode, you will lose weight faster.
  • Bowzaka! Dieting 101 up in deeze forums son!
This discussion has been closed.