User Avatar Image

Rate The Last Movie(s) You Watched

posted by Secret Fawful on - last edited - Viewed by 34.3K users
Same as the Rate the Last Game You Finished topic but with movies. There should be more film talk around here. So, I'll start off with the movies I've seen in the past few days.

Law-Abiding Citizen - 5.5/11

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World - 7/11

Sword of the Stranger - 9/11

Blade Runner: Final Cut - 11/11

Blade Runner is one of those films I want to love but also want to hate.
1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Shadowknight1;648944 said:
    Definitely. Wasn't downing on First Class at all, loved that movie and was not expecting to see Wolverine at all.
    I was hoping when we seen Wolverine he was going to come and help them maybe Professor X goes and tells him about what they are trying to do but spoiler alert Wolverine is not in it again.
  • Question to you guys. Hunger Games, good movie or no?
  • Shadowknight1;652295 said:
    Question to you guys. Hunger Games, good movie or no?
    It was definitely worth the two bucks that I paid to see it.

Basically, it did a very good job of staying true to the books. If you enjoyed the books, you'll probably enjoy the movie about as much. Well cast, well acted. And best of all, they kept the mood of the books.

I'm sure other people would have different opinions on it, but I'd say it's a pretty solid film. Did what it came to do and did that well.
  • Total Recall (new) - Blank/Blank

Kate Beckinsale needs to get a new job. Maybe a waitress. She's so damn awful in this. Why the hell does Len Wiseman keep hiring he-

Wha...

Wha...what?

OH SHIIIIIIII- that explains it.

But yeah, Wiseman is really starting to remind me of Paul WS Anderson with his shitty mediocre action movi-

Eh?

Wha?

Noooooo.....

How freaking whipped and lame do you have to be to...no...no....these women are the directors, not the guys. They're calling the shots. The guys are just there in name only. I'm convinced now. Sheesh, why couldn't we replace these guys with a couple more guys half as talented as Steven Spielber-

That SHIT DOESN'T COUNT!
  • ANDERSON!!!!!!!! :mad:
  • Can we all agree that if the director is married to one of the main stars of a film, it will automatically suck balls?
    God that'd save reviewers a good couple of hours a year.
  • Expendables 2, please don't get me started. It was awful, in my opinion.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Secret Fawful;652430 said:

How freaking whipped and lame do you have to be to...no...no....these women are the directors, not the guys. They're calling the shots. The guys are just there in name only. I'm convinced now.

That Milla Jovovich, eh? I wonder if there was another director she had around her finger for two ye...

...ah, forget it.

Thank god they caught Kristen Stewart while she tried the same thing.
  • Ted. It is funny at moments, but sometimes it's just... nothing special.
  • High Noon 3/10

Totally un-American
Add Comment