User Avatar Image

purple jacket or Duck look alike

posted by AceStarr on - last edited - Viewed by 813 users
Just takeing a guess it looks like we might have to decide between the Purple jacket girl (or is it guy) and the older duck look alike.

who would you choose looking at the video clips alone?
11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I sort of want to get a really male oritainted crew but I don't know.. (I'm male and straight) I just I dno.. DOUG!
  • well it looks like purple jacket shall survive into the 4th episode and looking at the clips is good at hand to hand combat. But i remember someone saying she holds a gun to her head to commit suiccide:(
  • AceStarr;652922 said:
    well it looks like purple jacket shall survive into the 4th episode and looking at the clips is good at hand to hand combat. But i remember someone saying she holds a gun to her head to commit succide:(
    Seems legit. :rolleyes: I'd take it that Carley is prone to committing suicide, just from the Irene incident. Who knows, Telltale may have different plans for her and Doug.
  • glad i ain't the only one who thinks 'peg leg' /goose is similar to duck...

    maybe we'll see a delorean out side this place...
  • ruairi46;652916 said:
    I sort of want to get a really male oritainted crew but I don't know.. (I'm male and straight) I just I dno.. DOUG!
    I dont know man, I have to question any male who states that they would like to throw a sausage party but insists that they're straight.

    Its ok man. It really is! You can be open with us in here. ;)
  • jaybreezy;653040 said:
    I dont know man, I have to question any male who states that they would like to throw a sausage party but insists that they're straight.

    Its ok man. It really is! You can be open with us in here. ;)

    you have me laughing over here lol
  • Doug is the comedic relief carley is the romantic lead. who you choose depends on how you want your lees story to play out.
  • jaybreezy;653040 said:
    I dont know man, I have to question any male who states that they would like to throw a sausage party but insists that they're straight.

    Its ok man. It really is! You can be open with us in here. ;)
    I really wish I had a picture of Chevy Chase with the quote "We can have what the kids are calling a 'sausage fest'."
  • Im not gay... I'm just curious ;)
  • i'm a lesbian as i only date women...

    lol hmm think we approaching derailment here..

    anyone else wonder about why ttg/kirkman created 'goose/olderduck' with an injury to his leg ?

    also lee had a bad leg.. i wonder if we have to 'save or kill him' with in minutes of meeting ?
This discussion has been closed.