User Avatar Image

Possible Romance?

posted by Psychofreak on - last edited - Viewed by 20.1K users
After browsing the forums, it seems like I not the only one whose considered a possible Lee/Carley relationship.

They seem to get along together better than anyone else in the group, Lee even has some playful banter with her in the end.

It wouldn't be that strange, in the comics people seem to hook-up all the time. If they did possibly go with that direction, I wonder what they would do with Doug to make it fair, no offense, but I don't see Lee ever going that way (again no offense).

Thoughts? anyone else think that this might happen if Carley isn't killed off in the foreseeable future?

I'm just a sucker for post-apocalyptic romances.
249 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • CapnJay;651155 said:
    This made me laugh. All in all, I don't think that the two like each other. Clem seems to be annoyed by Duck and Duck seems to be oblivious to EVERYTHING.
  • Zeruis;651206 said:
    This made me laugh. All in all, I don't think that the two like each other. Clem seems to be annoyed by Duck and Duck seems to be oblivious to EVERYTHING.
    Duck IS oblivious to everything :l.
    And I blame Ken and Kat for spoiling him.

That aside, Lee x Carley seems legit, but I like the right-hand man relationship more. It's true how Carley/Doug will stick close to Lee if he saves either one from Episode 1.

Lee x Lilly is possible too, but things might not turn out well for it to happen.
  • it's not hard to spoil a kid who is akin to a bag of hammers...
  • If you take away his dinosaur comics, he spends the day equally entertained reading the wallpaper.
  • Master of Aeons;652903 said:
    If you take away his dinosaur comics, he spends the day equally entertained reading the wallpaper.
    or drawing on it. I bet if duck survived he could become the novelist who chronicles the beginning of the new world. just gotta make sure he doesn't drink the bottle with a pirate flag on it. Or try to get that shiney object out of the garbage disposal or any number of situations he just might get into.
  • Wasn't the "Super Dinosaur" thing Duck was talking about a reference to Kirkman's other comic?
  • duck could read also read the toilet paper...
  • Zeruis;652969 said:
    Wasn't the "Super Dinosaur" thing Duck was talking about a reference to Kirkman's other comic?
    Yeah. It's a silly comic, from what I saw.
  • Master of Aeons;653007 said:
    Yeah. It's a silly comic, from what I saw.
    why else make it duck's favourite ;)

other than blatant advertising ;)

via google n the curious
  • Milosuperspesh;652975 said:
    duck could read also read the toilet paper...
    I'd be a more interesting read than Twilight.

...I'm sorry, I had too.
This discussion has been closed.