User Avatar Image

Pokémon: The Thread

posted by Secret Fawful on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Anybody want to share codes so we can trade and or battle? I'll put up my Platinum and my Soul Silver stuff tonight.
  • I'd love to, but I'd rather have my teams evened out a bit before then. Working on leveling up a Skarmory even with my primary team.
  • I'm still playing my Leafgreen cart. I'm trying to train up the most irritating pokemon ever- a Blissey with >1200 Hp.
  • divisionten;652245 said:
    Anybody want to share codes so we can trade and or battle? I'll put up my Platinum and my Soul Silver stuff tonight.
    I don't think my router settings allow me to use DS online. I could change them, but then I have to change it n every device that uses it.
  • So far the only Pokémon game I have ever finished was Pokémon Blue. I haven't even gotten through the end of Mystery Dungeon.
  • divisionten;652245 said:
    Anybody want to share codes so we can trade and or battle? I'll put up my Platinum and my Soul Silver stuff tonight.
    Friar;652601 said:
    I don't think my router settings allow me to use DS online. I could change them, but then I have to change it n every device that uses it.
    You, and everyone else here, should use this amazing program instead.
  • RingmasterJ5;653096 said:
    Amazing? Not really. Just by playing around with this, you could create an ungodly team. It's neat, but I personally prefer my teams that I've raised in HeartGold.
  • Shadowknight1;653247 said:
    Amazing? Not really. Just by playing around with this, you could create an ungodly team. It's neat, but I personally prefer my teams that I've raised in HeartGold.
    Ditto. Something about the blood/sweat/tears of catching and raising my Pokeymans is the bigger fin. Battling is just the showing off portion.

EDIT: also, DAT CROSS-STICH.
  • Shadowknight1;653247 said:
    divisionten;653251 said:
    Ditto. Something about the blood/sweat/tears of catching and raising my Pokeymans is the bigger fin.
    You could use it to exactly remake the team you had in the games, would be MUCH easier to get a match going than digging out your DS stuff.
    divisionten;653251 said:
    Battling is just the showing off portion.
    I don't really have any nice way to say this that doesn't also make me sound like some kind of elitist nerd, but...you're quite wrong. Competitive Pokemon battling is a thing, and actually has an amazing amount of strategy involved.
  • RingmasterJ5;653301 said:
    I don't really have any nice way to say this that doesn't also make me sound like some kind of elitist nerd, but...you're quite wrong. Competitive Pokemon battling is a thing, and actually has an amazing amount of strategy involved.
    Oh I know, trust me. I used to competitive battle. I just actually prefer to level 'e,m up the slow and hard way. I don't feel like I've earned it otherwise.
Add Comment