User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 427.4K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Vainamoinen;653252 said:
    ...they do the Island, you do the Kinky?
    Vice versa.
  • Wooo! About to move into my new office at the university :)
  • I've been awake for 24 hours. I'm going to bed.
  • People are calling my friend a liar because bronies aparently love and tollerate too much for it to be true. I think the thing that weirds me out about that fandom is how strangely dogmatic it is. Other fandoms, as weird as they are, always admit that there are bad eggs.

So many folks here are denying such an event could ever happen. That's far weirder to me than the idea that young adult males are gathered in one place for a kids show about talking horses.
  • To be honest, I don't know what's worse, being a brony or watching Totally Spies as a mid-twenties adult male.
  • An increasing number of the forum posters are grammatical dunces. It's turning the beauty of the English language into a whirling dervish of spelling destruction, inevitably making for a comical and sometimes headache inducing read.
  • DAISHI;654078 said:
    An increasing number of the forum posters are grammatical dunces. It's turning the beauty of the English language into a whirling dervish of spelling destruction, inevitably making for a comical and sometimes headache inducing read.
    sez u.

okay ready for dragon*con

(wig will be tidied up, i was just too lazy to do it for the picture)
  • Dash never cosplays. You'll be getting, like, free shit and people will just be talking about how out of place he looks.
This discussion has been closed.