User Avatar Image

Christa and Omid aka purple jacket and guy with bad leg

posted by Milosuperspesh on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
http://uk.ign.com/videos/2012/08/23/the-walking-dead-episode-3-characters-questions-answered

So purple jacket is indeed a woman ?

I apologise for thinking people are stupid for thinking it's a woman.

and omid hmm implies some one from iran or persia, funny how that never crossed my mind.. got totally stuck on 'duck' lol

about 7 mins in , the ep3 info section starts
43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • CapnJay;654072 said:
    is episode 3 out now?
    of the playing dead video interview yes

the game no
  • Okay, I'll admit when I was wrong. I was 60% sure purple jacket was female but I did have my doubts.

I like Omid already. His top has the bear and star of the California Republic.

Christa looks a lot like Lilly. We'll have to wait till she is yelling at Lee for a confirmed match.
  • Thanks for the screens Milo! My phone cant see videos w/out freezing every second. Btw I knew purple jacket was a female since the debut trailer where ***SPOILER*** she blows her head off in the woods and Lee holds Kenny back ***SPOILER*** . Not sure if thats gonna happen but yea omid reminds me of mark..hopefully they dont have the same role
  • Lol I didn't even know people were questioning Christa's gender. I always assumed she was a woman.
  • So they Retconned Luis Luisa from being a dude?
    Ehh
  • I really hope that Christa becomes like Michonne. On another note, Lee has a glock.
  • Still no word on who opened the box car door in the preview right? Looked like a male with grey hair. Not Omid.
  • I KNEW CHRISTA WAS A GIRL! >:D
    *cough cough*
    Um... I mean... I guess I was right XD
  • ElderBoss;654255 said:
    Wait, what? How did I miss this? Is this shown in the preview for episode three?

Edit: Doesn't matter, I found the trailer you were referring to. Very interesting!
    Link please ?

Oh wait, sorry, I found it myself too.

By the way, does anyone know where can I find TWDG wallpapers ? I have no luck of finding em :x.
This discussion has been closed.