User Avatar Image

Clem's house : Two questions

posted by Milosuperspesh on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
What is the significance of the cup of water in the kitchen ?

and how did the baby sitter die ?

i have drank the water in a two play throughs and in my third didn't drink it...

will this be a choice that matters ?
44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Fu*k clem, she ain't a queen, she is a janitor!
  • where do people get Queen clem from?
  • Web Head;625874 said:
    Fu*k clem, she ain't a queen, she is a janitor!
    off with your head !! or legs first...

dunno where the queen came from it just started so long ago..
  • it came from a thread where we were joking about after the zombie apocalypse I beliiiieve its in the same thread that involves Duck killing the cast with an RV like he killed shawn and then going to the moon
  • The water determined if the screen was blurry after Lee hit his head in the kitchen after being attacked by the babysitter. If you drink it the screen will be clear, if not it will be blurry and thus much harder to kick off the babysitter zombie.:D
  • It'd be hilarious if the glass was infected:

Clem: Lee! What's wrong?
    Lee: It's that glass of water I drank at your house. I'm infected, and I'm dying...
  • I realize a lot of you may be joking an all but isn't everyone infected in the first place?
  • Karibe;654170 said:
    I realize a lot of you may be joking an all but isn't everyone infected in the first place?
    Yeah...that's right.... everyone is infected. Some of those post were back in June before we got the news from Ben I believe. Zeruis is just trying to be funny.
  • Just adds realism, and he does say he's thirsty. And the fact I'd rather get infected and become a zombie when I die than just die of dehydration.
This discussion has been closed.