User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 78.8K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, I thought those might be a bit of a clue. Glad to see people picking up on those. :D

Last bought... uh, what did I last buy. Energy drinks, I think. I seem to live of 'em these days.
  • What's so special about Knights Of The Old Republic 2?

On the subject of Star Wars games here is all the Star Wars games i got.

Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic Xbox & Steam
    Lego Star Wars the complete saga PS3
    Star Wars The Force Unleashed 1 & 2 Steam
    Lego Star Wars 3 The Clone Wars PS3
    Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes Wii
  • ryannumber1gamer;654242 said:
    What's so special about Knights Of The Old Republic 2?
    In 1 word: Kreia
    in 3 words: Kreia, Kreia & Kreia.

also I can now replace my pirated English copy of the game and never have to look at the German version I bought before pirating the English one after 1 minute of playing the German Version.
  • I don't even know who that is!!!!
  • ryannumber1gamer;654245 said:
    I don't even know who that is!!!!
    If you ever wondered if you can have a good character in a Star Wars game that is truely neutral then I'd like you to play the game and meet her.
  • cologne. apparently women like that sort of thing.
  • Candy Sticks. Because CANDY.

(Oh, and a lukewarm burger. Last time I buy food from a funfair stand at quarter to 6 in the afternoon).

Oh, and Zelda: Skyward Sword, complete with 25th Anniversary Orchestra CD. Not bad for £20.
  • GuruGuru214;653657 said:
    It came today, and it worked out perfectly. My Xbox now has a 20 GB Microsoft-approved hard drive in it. Not a huge amount of space, but it beats the crap out of the 4 GB on-board memory I had to work with before.

Only problem is that one screw (as it turns out, the one under the tamper-proof sticker) didn't want to come out. It would just spin when I tried to unscrew it. So I had to break the original case to get it out. I still have the adapter from inside of it, so I can still hook it up to an old-style 360 if the need ever arises, but it's stuck in its new enclosure for good now.
Add Comment