User Avatar Image

The best place to survive

posted by Lucas_23 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
Where do you think would be the best place to survive if you were in The Walking Dead (Telltale Game) universe?
49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think the best place would be in a convoy, or i guess a bunker if you knew about it
  • From all those locations i'd say St. Jhons Dairy Farm, you know without the man eating people and an actual fence
  • I'd say Hershel's Farm..
    We can't really rely on electric fence as we need gasoline to keep the generators running..
    St. John's Dairy Farm is also surrounded by woods..
    And u probably won't notice if the walkers are coming to your hideout..
  • I'd say the Motel is their best bet from the locations we've seen so far.
  • I'll go with Hershel's farm so long as I get to stay in the main house and away from the BARN!
  • I say the Travelier Motel since it close to the town if they need anything plus it open so they can look out for anyone that passes by or zombies
  • Hershel's Farm is arable for sure..
    You don't need to worry of being hungry as long as u keep working on it..
  • Relying on the face that Hershel's family is gone, and that you keep your own group in the farm, I feel that it would be a great place to survive. With Hershel on the farm, he would take every zombie and lock it up in the barn, heightening the risk of death. If he was off the farm, then it would be okay.
  • Zeruis;654612 said:
    Relying on the face that Hershel's family is gone, and that you keep your own group in the farm, I feel that it would be a great place to survive. With Hershel on the farm, he would take every zombie and lock it up in the barn, heightening the risk of death. If he was off the farm, then it would be okay.
    Hmmm... I just thought it would be a slick way to meet Rick, Lori and Carl.
  • I'd try to find a fort or a castle of some sort. They were generally set up to keep out folks on foot and store plenty of supplies.
This discussion has been closed.