User Avatar Image

The best place to survive

posted by Lucas_23 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
Where do you think would be the best place to survive if you were in The Walking Dead (Telltale Game) universe?
49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    mz3
    military base or a fortress:confused:
  • Clem's treehouse!
  • WowMutt;654639 said:
    Clem's treehouse!
    bit small and no on suit bathroom unless you count the tree branches..

i'd say motel

mainly cos it has yet to be over run..

the farms have shown they are weak,

clems street is almost impossible to defend fully too many exits/week walls and cars can be climbed over/under
  • WowMutt;654639 said:
    Clem's treehouse!
    This actually seems to be a very safe place even though a bit small and cramped ;D
  • Couldn't escape easily from a treehouse if there were a bunch of walkers near the tree
  • Hershals farm, that NEVER fell in the comics IIRC, the group just decided to leave for the prison after Hershal kicked them out.
  • Gman5852;654701 said:
    Hershals farm, that NEVER fell in the comics IIRC, the group just decided to leave for the prison after Hershal kicked them out.
    I don't remember what happened but in the comics hershal didn't kick them out cause harshal and family are there at the prison.
  • The Motor Inn has served them well enough so far, but they have to rely on scavenging food from Macon and hunting in order to remain there. I guess none of these places are truly "ideal", just less dangerous.
  • Rock114;654713 said:
    The Motor Inn has served them well enough so far, but they have to rely on scavenging food from Macon and hunting in order to remain there. I guess none of these places are truly "ideal", just less dangerous.
    True, but if someone remembered to close the barn door back at the St. John's dairy, it might be possible to go back and get Maybelle and then take her to Hershel's farm. Now wouldn't that be nice?
  • Degenerate10;654693 said:
    Couldn't escape easily from a treehouse if there were a bunch of walkers near the tree
    True, but the walker's couldnt get up the tree either!
This discussion has been closed.