User Avatar Image

Christa and Omid aka purple jacket and guy with bad leg

posted by Milosuperspesh on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
http://uk.ign.com/videos/2012/08/23/the-walking-dead-episode-3-characters-questions-answered


So purple jacket is indeed a woman ?

I apologise for thinking people are stupid for thinking it's a woman.

and omid hmm implies some one from iran or persia, funny how that never crossed my mind.. got totally stuck on 'duck' lol

about 7 mins in , the ep3 info section starts
43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • what trailer. I wanna find it too:p
  • bdawgnit1785;654283 said:
    what trailer. I wanna find it too:p
    It's on the debut trailer.
  • Pretty sure that was fake information anyway. Yay for more survivors. Now Duck can die.
  • this debut trailer is a teaser it contains no ingame footage only rendered stills.

    note the same trailer also contains a camp fire scene wtih glenn and hershal in it..

    it means nothing..
  • it's good that our groups numbers are going to go up a bit, they should update the cast list on main site
  • Bcroft;654731 said:
    it's good that our groups numbers are going to go up a bit, they should update the cast list on main site
    Adding 2 members to our group means that people probably will die in our group in the 3rd episode. We know Lilly is gone, but will someone else leave/die?
  • Zeruis;654846 said:
    Adding 2 members to our group means that people probably will die in our group in the 3rd episode. We know Lilly is gone, but will someone else leave/die?
    Someone's gotta die, otherwise it wouldn't be The Walking Dead. Episode one it was Shaun (and Chet if you left at night), episode 2 was Mark and Larry, episode 3...

    Lilly doesn't count if she leaves of her own accord.
  • stay on topic people ;)

    omid is probably screwed and i'm thinking maybe katjaa is as well
  • Cyreen;654854 said:
    Someone's gotta die, otherwise it wouldn't be The Walking Dead. Episode one it was Shaun (and Chet if you left at night), episode 2 was Mark and Larry, episode 3...

    Lilly doesn't count if she leaves of her own accord.
    I have a feeling that Katjaa is gone in episode 3, agreeing with Milo. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Ben will probably live up to see episode 4 or 5.
  • i'm only going by the episode title pictures

    which means lee, kenny, duck, clem, christa survive ep3
This discussion has been closed.