User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 445.8K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I never pack until the day before. Then again, I usually don't bring much stuff when I go somewhere, even if I'm moving. Yes, this includes when I moved into and out of my college housing.
  • I just got a great bargain sold to me. The complete series of Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?, Batman: The Animated Series/The New Adventures of Batman And Robin, and Superman: The Animated Series for only 50 bucks. The dvds aren’t even scratched, and they all work perfectly!
  • Alcoremortis;655538 said:
    I never pack until the day before. Then again, I usually don't bring much stuff when I go somewhere, even if I'm moving. Yes, this includes when I moved into and out of my college housing.
    I have a list. It's a fairly long list, but this is going to be a bit of a different con than NDK, so there's stuff I won't be bringing.
  • Is have a splitting headake!
  • I really freaking love the Voice of Holland. Third season now.

Watching a rerun because I missed the actual airing.
  • StrongBrush1;655444 said:
    According to Futurama we should have seen a fully automated suicide booth about four years ago.
    We have them here in the South. We call it "Moonshine in a pickup truck."
  • All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go
    I'm standin' here outside your door
    I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
    But the dawn is breakin' it's early morn
    The taxi's waitin' he's blowin' his horn
    Already I'm so lonesome I could die

So kiss me and smile for me
    Tell me that you'll wait for me
    Hold me like you'll never let me go
    Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
    Don't know when I'll be back again
    Oh baby, I hate to go
  • If the furniture in Beauty and The Beast are people then the toilets..
  • coolsome;655621 said:
    If the furniture in Beauty and The Beast are people then the toilets..
    You think you have a crap job?
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    StrongBrush1;655444 said:
    According to Futurama we should have seen a fully automated suicide booth about four years ago.
    Booths are so passé. We've had a fully automated suicide machine since 1995.
This discussion has been closed.