User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 448.4K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • GuruGuru214;655560 said:
    I have a list. It's a fairly long list, but this is going to be a bit of a different con than NDK, so there's stuff I won't be bringing.
    I always forget something. But then again, I can usually do without most things for short periods of time as long as I have my credit card and my glasses.
  • The trip officially starts tomorrow. I'll probably chronicle the trip as much as I can. I don't want to forget this. I'm so damn excited I'm losing my mind!
  • Secret Fawful;655721 said:
    The trip officially starts tomorrow. I'll probably chronicle the trip as much as I can. I don't want to forget this. I'm so damn excited I'm losing my mind!
    An artist's depiction of Secret Fawful:

• Some guys I follow on Tumblr were talking about the places they used to go to on the internet, and I was reminded of this forum and how terrible I was at making usernames when I was 12 or whatever. Man, looking back at some of the old posts I made is physically painful. Also that first forum game I made is unbelievably awful. How was I ever even the slightest bit maybe popular-ish on this site back in the day??
  • so you're 16 now???

i was 17 when i first joined the forum and now im 20. time sure flies by like an angry bee.

edit: THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY LAKES HERE. It's actually creeping me out!
  • No, I just made a random guess at how old I was. I'm 17 now so I joined when I was 13 and still a loser idiot moron.

Also how is there not a Homestuck thread

Or for that matter an Overblood thread
  • Move my final things into my new loft. This place is a disaster.

Found out which classes I'm leading and meet for my own classes for the first time tomorrow. Really excited.
  • Comrade Pants;654942 said:
    Invisible handjob.
  • Kinda slow on the Bank Holidays isn't it... XD
  • Saw a broadcast about the gop confrence and got mad when they were interviewing guests who were all talking about how morality and being "pro-family" (whatever that means) were the important issues. Seriously? Deciding someones morality for them is the important issue here? What happened to Republicans?
This discussion has been closed.