User Avatar Image

To the TTG forum moderators

posted by Bearcules on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
Thank you for everything you do. You all have a difficult job trying to keep postings civil and conducive to the relevant topics. I would also like to give a special thank you to the moderators in the TWD section. I am glad you folks are around.
51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Johro;652422 said:
    Is motherfucker really an insult? Moms need love too.
    So true. If I ever become a mother, I hope to have a steady mofo.
  • Johro;652422 said:
    Is motherfucker really an insult? Moms need love too.
    Well in our country we usually call them dad.
  • der_ketzer;652563 said:
    There called the milkmen around here.
  • der_ketzer;652563 said:
    Usually. Still 1/3 of children born in Germany are born out of wedlock, as well as the same fraction of marriages end in divorce(both stats are higher on this side of the ocean). Sometimes, mom has to look elsewhere.
  • coolsome;652565 said:
    There called the milkmen around here.
    You still have those guys? Lucky. Down south we have to leave the house to get our 'dairy products'.
  • You may be surprised, but morning milk delivery can still be had in much of the U.S. It's just expensive compared to getting it at the store. The widespread invention of refrigerators kinda messed up the industry.

Unless you're talking about that kind of milk....
  • All I have to say to the mods is...

Thank You! :D

Yeah. You guys have a tough job, made harder sometimes by the community, and though I would argue some calls are harsh, everyone has to remember this a public forum so you guys have to get strict sometimes.

Heh. You know being banned did me some good!

The last two weeks certainly have been eventful. I made a push to join a forum I've always been tempted to look up, and the community there has been fantastic.
    Full of people just like myself! :D
    Over the two weeks I have learned a lot from them, a lot about myself, and its certainly been enriching.

You wouldn't believe what has happened in the last two weeks, here I'll list it:

- Joined a fantastic forum
    - Joined an online dating site, then quit the next day (just wasn't ready for it really)
    - Went for a job interview at Disney
    - Laptop died (R.I.P Lappy :'( )
    - Opened up a little more at work and people have begun to interact with me more. Which I really like
    - Got into a massive fight with my brother,

Wow... You see two weeks. Had I not been banned things may have turned out differently.

Anyway, even though I'm back, I don't really have all that much to say. Except just a kind thank you to everyone, (I didn't realise anyone would even notice I was banned actually! X'D).
  • I wish I was banned :(
  • coolsome;655999 said:
    I wish I was banned :(
    But you were.
Add Comment