User Avatar Image

The Most Shockingly Needless Deaths (So Far)

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
What death do you think was the most preventable so far?

I want to say that kid that was with Ben: Travis. He knows walkers are coming so he stands facing he opposite direction and when the walkers finally get close enough, he turns around, falls, and watches as they very, very slowly approach.

I'm sorry, that kid was all kinds of stupid.
26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Shaun, he dident notice a zombie coming down the field.
  • Carley/Doug, both of them.

You could have easily told Clem to go toss Carley the ammo from her purse and then rushed to save Doug.
    EDIT: Carley could've also kicked the zombie and fended for herself as well. Again proving that a gun isn't enough in an apocalypse :p
  • Red Panda;656346 said:
    What death do you think was the most preventable so far?

I want to say that kid that was with Ben, Travis. He knows walkers are coming so he stands facing he opposite direction and when the walkers finally get close enough, he turns around, falls, and watches as they very, very slowly approach.

I'm sorry, that kid was all kinds of stupid.
    true, you could say the doug and carley deaths were preventable, i would much rather have doug kick every zombie that tried to get in in the face rather than use his back as a make shift barrier and also carley could have head stomped the zombie, has she never seen resident evil?
  • Red Panda;656346 said:
    I want to say that kid that was with Ben: Travis. He knows walkers are coming so he stands facing he opposite direction and when the walkers finally get close enough, he turns around, falls, and watches as they very, very slowly approach.
    In all fairness, Travis was busy involuntarily vomiting after watching his teacher's leg get hacked off, he didn't realize how close the walkers were.
  • The most needless death was Mark IMO because he was a cool guy who did nothing to the St Johns, in fact he was the one giving them all the compliments, unlike the rest of the group.
  • defo agree travis was a complete retard..check out my screenshot/meme thread ;)

i also think mark should be considered.
  • HailTWD;656462 said:
    The most needless death was Mark IMO because he was a cool guy who did nothing to the St Johns, in fact he was the one giving them all the compliments, unlike the rest of the group.
    Mark's death wasn't needless, they needed something to BBQ.
  • Chet.

He had so much potential!
  • Rock114;656584 said:
    Chet.

He had so much potential!
    Chet dies!?
  • Merc;656587 said:
    Chet dies!?
    If you choose to wait for the night in Ep1, yeah.
This discussion has been closed.