User Avatar Image

Gonna Be A Loooong Episode[?]

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
There seems to be so many things in this Episode, that it seems like 2 episodes full of events, (considering the length of last episodes)

Excited. :)
48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Not complaining.
  • ruairi46;656341 said:
    Not complaining.
    Who is?
  • SouthWardRB;656342 said:
    Who is?
    king john um
  • SouthWardRB;656342 said:
    Who is?
    There are alot of people who percieve the length of the episode for why it hasn't been released, so them, but I think its the publication on the consoles/steam
  • Yep,seems a lot of stuff will be happening in the episode.
    Honestly I would be very glad if it was a little longer,it would be an awesome surprise! :D
  • Lets hope so.. 2 episodes and nearly 4 months wait time. I'd say we deserve more than a 2 hour episode on this one.
  • this episode should last an hour per day the game was delayed aka about 80-100 hours
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    All episodes are about the same length, guys! Two felt a little longer and maybe 3 will too or 4, but there aren't any surprise double-length specials or anything. 3 does have a lot of stuff happen in it though :)
  • Jake;656402 said:
    All episodes are about the same length, guys! Two felt a little longer and maybe 3 will too or 4, but there aren't any surprise double-length specials or anything. 3 does have a lot of stuff happen in it though :)
    Thanks for the reply! We know it has previously siad all are about "2 hours". But with this long of a delay in releases, and only 2 episodes to date. Alot of people would like to have a bit "longer" episodes from here on out. Yes that would make the wait even longer, but with only 2 episodes released in nearly 4 months time. We've gotten use to delays. Thats not a crack at the Devs, just stating the facts.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Down Range;656409 said:
    Thanks for the reply! We know it has previously siad all are about "2 hours". But with this long of a delay in releases, and only 2 episodes to date. Alot of people would like to have a bit "longer" episodes from here on out. Yes that would make the wait even longer, but with only 2 episodes released in nearly 4 months time. We've gotten use to delays. Thats not a crack at the Devs, just stating the facts.
    Of course, I understand that! I'm just saying don't get your hopes up for longer run times. There is some awesome stuff coming in 3, 4, and 5, but the games aren't going to be noticeably longer.
This discussion has been closed.