User Avatar Image

Clementine's first kill

posted by donmike84 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
do you think that clemintine's first kill will be either a walker aka zombie or a human
47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Kenny or duck or both
  • ruairi46;656362 said:
    Jfk
    So her bullet hits a Zombie in the head and that Zombies brain is a temporal vortex and so the bullet goes back in time and kills JFK?

That explains the extra bullet wounds but Oswald still acted alone... nice.
  • Just a walker. Nothing extreme, at this point. ;)
  • JCMcAdams84;656389 said:
    So her bullet hits a Zombie in the head and that Zombies brain is a temporal vortex and so the bullet goes back in time and kills JFK?

That explains the extra bullet wounds but Oswald still acted alone... nice.
    ah ha, temporal vortexes must be how the brain is preserved while the rest of the body rots
  • JFK killed himself after rimmer lister and kryten screwed up the timeline.
  • CapnJay;656404 said:
    JFK killed himself after rimmer lister and kryten screwed up the timeline.
    well of course that's what happened, but i just like the temporal vortex in a zombies head thing :)
  • Best hopes, it will be an either/or decision based on Larry. Either her watching you kill Larry will present her with a situation to kill a human or you trying to save him will result in a walker.

I'm gonna say a walker though.
  • The look on her face should be determined by how much people Lee decides to kill in front of her. For who she kills, i would say it's a walker. Clem is not ready for carl-ness, not yet.
  • fuck sake people use spoiler tags..

not EVERYONE wants to know every little detail disected from freaking trailer..

too early to speculate for me..
This discussion has been closed.