User Avatar Image

Clementine's first kill

posted by donmike84 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
do you think that clemintine's first kill will be either a walker aka zombie or a human
47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i think she shot a human being look how her hands shaking
  • AceStarr;656472 said:
    i think she shot a human being look how her hands shaking
    Since that's her first time shooting a gun, I suspect she shot a Walker or a human.
  • i haven't watched the trailer i thought this was random guessing still not going to watch the trailer though.
  • CapnJay;656486 said:
    i haven't watched the trailer i thought this was random guessing still not going to watch the trailer though.
    the queen commends you for your bravery.:cool:
  • Milosuperspesh;656504 said:
    the queen commends you for your bravery.:cool:
    I should probably replay episodes 1 and 2. On an unrelated note i'm watching The Fountainhead and they are comparing the creator with the parasite just like Bioshock
  • Hopefully Lilly.
  • Milosuperspesh;656461 said:
    fuck sake people use spoiler tags..

not EVERYONE wants to know every little detail disected from freaking trailer..

too early to speculate for me..
    Uh...
  • indirect;656522 said:
    Hopefully Lilly.
    I hope not!! I want that honor for myself! ;)
  • I think Clem is shooting a walker, but I'd like to be surprised! What if it's a walker duck? :D Is killing going to be easier for Clem depending on if you repeatedly kill people in front of her?
  • ok so why would clem pick up a gun ?

she is in the pharmacy with kenny and lee and one of them is jumped by a walker and clem see's carley's gun on the ground as far as we know she dropped it in ep1 right ?

clem panics and shoots possibly doesn't quite aim right and hits lee or kenny...
This discussion has been closed.