User Avatar Image

Gonna Be A Loooong Episode[?]

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
There seems to be so many things in this Episode, that it seems like 2 episodes full of events, (considering the length of last episodes)

Excited. :)
48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Xirsche;656531 said:
    No thanks. xD

And thanks. :3
    aww 'drinks soup' walks over to check on clem clem..
  • Milosuperspesh;656546 said:
    aww 'drinks soup' walks over to check on clem clem..
    Think she would want a sundae. :3
  • well dunno where to find one so she gets a snack box..doug/carley ate all the apples
  • Jake;656488 said:
    :winslow:burn
    "You just got served like Baked Ziti at a Mafia Wedding!"
  • Milosuperspesh;656549 said:
    well dunno where to find one so she gets a snack box..doug/carley ate all the apples
    And I ate the jerky. :P
  • Xirsche;656557 said:
    And I ate the jerky. :P
    you know i wonder if the 'traitor' was larry.. yes he died but is that why he was still so big ?

made new thread ;)
  • Who knows. Guess we'll see. :3
  • Down Range;656409 said:
    Alot of people would like to have a bit "longer" episodes from here on out.
    There will always people with their hand out, thinking they deserve more. That doesn't mean they're right or that they'll get it.
  • User Avatar Image
    ArthurV Telltale Staff
    The length of the episode is really going to depend on your play style. If you talk to everyone and explore the maps thoroughly, you'll be rewarded with more insight and story. Otherwise episode 3 is more-or-less equivalent in length to episode 2. Like Jake said, I feel 3 is very content-rich.
  • ArthurV;656632 said:
    The length of the episode is really going to depend on your play style. If you talk to everyone and explore the maps thoroughly, you'll be rewarded with more insight and story. Otherwise episode 3 is more-or-less equivalent in length to episode 2. Like Jake said, I feel 3 is very content-rich.
    You're making my mouth water more. T.T
This discussion has been closed.