User Avatar Image

Gonna Be A Loooong Episode[?]

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
There seems to be so many things in this Episode, that it seems like 2 episodes full of events, (considering the length of last episodes)

Excited. :)
48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • GIMMEE! Pretty please, with a cherry on top!
  • Please don't release it between Monday and Thursday. I have school and want to spend the whole day replaying it.
  • Master of Aeons;656727 said:
    Please don't release it between Monday and Thursday. I have school and want to spend the whole day replaying it.
    Sadly for you, then, it's coming the 28th for PSN and 29th for Xbox LIVE.
  • Master of Aeons;656727 said:
    Please don't release it between Monday and Thursday. I have school and want to spend the whole day replaying it.
    Seriously? Everybody on PC is complaining they have to wait a day longer than the PSN people and you want them to wait until Friday now?

Yep, sucks to be you!
  • Well I allways talk to everyone were possible (Really gutted as I dident actually fix the swing in ep 2 the one thing I missed out.)
  • ruairi46;656797 said:
    Well I allways talk to everyone were possible (Really gutted as I dident actually fix the swing in ep 2 the one thing I missed out.)
    You can FIX the swing? How?
  • Awesoke;656809 said:
    You can FIX the swing? How?
    talk to one of the brothers near th swin and ask to fix te swing.
  • then go up the to the porch/house look for the storage box on the right then cut up some wood on furthest point to the left or behind the generator.
  • Yup that's one of the things that stood out more for me. We're gonna be more mobile. A car ride, a train ride, some walking in open streets, including a Pharmacy revisit. Of how much will be explorable outside of cutscenes will be anyones guess. We may not even see a "hub" where objectives branch out from like the Pharmacy or Dairy Farm (but if I'd have to guess the train will make numerous stops).

Oh and Clementine with a gun. Perhaps it's just limited models but it looks unmistakenly like Carleys glock. How does Clem get it? Will it be regardless of a living/undead Carley? Will we see Carley/Doug make it to the next episode or will they die/play a minor role again so that the devs arn't spending development time on two characters for the price of one?

Time will tell.
  • Cyreen;656762 said:
    Seriously? Everybody on PC is complaining they have to wait a day longer than the PSN people and you want them to wait until Friday now?
    Well, if it isn't too much trouble.
This discussion has been closed.