User Avatar Image

Most Suprising Events From EP3?

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
This episode was amazing if you don't care about the characters, but the worst one yet if you do. For me:

1. Katjaa and Duck dying, I wasn't expecting duck to be bit, I expected if he were to die he would be eaten. Katjaa committing scuicide.:eek:

2. Carley dying. I knew she was going die eventually, since it was eitherDoug or Carley, it would require to much effort by TTG to develope both characters. But the way she died so abruptly, and after I thought a Lee+Carley thin would happen, especially after carley kissed lee.

So many people fought Kenny. Wtf
29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • So wait, is there no way to save Carly? Cause, yeah that needs to happen.
  • Have to admit I didn't see Lilly killing Carley, I would have bet money that it was Kenny if anyone (that was killed by Lilly). That is sort of the huge turn off for me with the walking dead. You really can't get attached to any character that isn't named Rick.
  • Oh, dude! Daaamn, I knew I shouldn't have clicked in this topic, but I did it. Damn curiosity!
    But, since I am here anyways, Doug dies too?
  • Well since they are "this or that" characters I'm sure Doug dies.
  • As characters come, some must go. A hobo, white guy and black woman came into the group. You have to chpose between the two, who to sae, save the dude, both will live.
  • Uhm. Not cool. I mean, sure, they indeed are " This or that" characters, but would be cool if there were a difference between they importance.

What I really want to know is who's the traitor. But I guess I have to control myself. I am gettin' out of here boys, g'luck!
  • yeah gotta get use too characters dien even kirkman will tell you that in one of his episodes its what sells his books people get too attached and he up and kills a character kinda what makes walking dead so damn good a thrilling there is no superhero or character with a big hero complex loke most storys he will kill them off hell he hasnt killed rick off but ricks moral compass is out of wack.
  • Can we accuse Ben and have Lilly kill him instead ?
  • Goldrock;657659 said:
    yeah gotta get use too characters dien even kirkman will tell you that in one of his episodes its what sells his books people get too attached and he up and kills a character kinda what makes walking dead so damn good a thrilling there is no superhero or character with a big hero complex loke most storys he will kill them off hell he hasnt killed rick off but ricks moral compass is out of wack.
    Eh, while you see a thrilling story, I see a strong reason not to invest a ton of interest in any characters (i.e. Tyreese, Glenn, Dale (on TV).)
  • At least now we have some sort of idea of how Lilly ended up in the comics.
This discussion has been closed.