User Avatar Image

How Did You Get Here?

posted by Master of Aeons on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Hi everybahdee! I want to know how you all came to Telltale and what game brought you to the company. Did you come here long ago or just learn of Telltale through The Walking Dead? Did you play Bone and now dislike the new direction? Have you played Sam and Max but prefer the streamlined new interactive experience?
30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Master of Aeons;656055 said:
    I played Bone back in the day, but didn't really get into the company until Sam and Max. I've bought every game since with pretty few exceptions. Strong Bad is the only game I think they shouldn't have made.
    What the ßü§%?
    It's the best and funniest game they ever made and you say it's worse than Jurassic Dildo: The Movie: The QTE? You cannot be serious.:p
  • der_ketzer;656045 said:
    It's the root beer. It's killing your braincells.:D
    I can think of no tastier way to kill them. :p
  • Only if the Brain cells where ghosts.
  • Tales of Monkey Island. I lurked for nearly a year before posting and now you can't get me to shut up. Such is the way of things.
  • Alcoremortis;656702 said:
    I lurked for nearly a year before posting and now you can't get me to shut up. Such is the way of things.
    Same... now it looks like I showed up because of BttF. Woe is me.
  • coolsome;656336 said:
    Only if the Brain cells where ghosts.
    They're giving up the ghost... does that count?
  • I found Telltale because of Sam & Max. When I heard about there being new Sam & Max in the middle of 2007 I had to look into it and with all episodes of the first season being out already I got them. A few months later and the second season started and around that time I joined the forums. I think it was to look for a solution to a technical problem. I can't remember, but I don't think I posted then. I think my first post was around the release of SBCG4AP but I'm not sure.
  • der_ketzer;656062 said:
    What the ßü§%?
    It's the best and funniest game they ever made and you say it's worse than Jurassic Dildo: The Movie: The QTE? You cannot be serious.:p
    It came way too long after I liked Strong Bad. Now I just find everything he does annoying. Jurassic Park was okay; SBCG4AP had a direct link to my aggression gland.
  • I came for Sam & Max Save the World about a month after it was released in 2006. It wasn't until ToMI i joined the forums though.
    Master of Aeons;656928 said:
    It came way too long after I liked Strong Bad. Now I just find everything he does annoying. Jurassic Park was okay; SBCG4AP had a direct link to my aggression gland.
    I initially didn't get SBCG4AP because I stopped frequenting Homestar Runner years earlier. It wasn't until I got a free episode I realised how awesome the game is and went ahead and bought the rest of the season. I find it hard to understand how anyone can think it's not among the best games TTG has made, but you're entitled to your opinion if you've given it a fair chance.
Add Comment