User Avatar Image

Episode 3 release dates: PSN NA, XBOX, PC/MAC out NOW, Steam Aug 29th (by 6pm PDT)!

posted by Vainamoinen Moderator on - last edited - Viewed by 67.4K users
RELEASE DAY EDIT
========================================

Episode 3 release dates below. See you on the other side!

PSN NA: Out now
PSN EU: TBA
Xbox: Out now
PC/Mac/Steam: Aug 29th, by 6pm PST (US west coast time)

========================================

All right, that last one was a bit ill-fated. :(

No prizes this time, unless someone steps in to provide any. Virtual crown to the winners instead and the undying respect of the community (AND the developers of course). We're still voting for the PC/Mac version here primarily... but we could well call the console date guessers winners just like last time. ;)

And who knows, it COULD be a simultaneous release after all! :eek:

Good luck everyone.
3.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well, then I'd better just get some sleep then... seems it'll be released on the 30th in Asia...

It was the same before too, I believe. Dammit... :(
  • Jonttu1;657975 said:
    Wait a minute, is the 29th only the US release? ;-; Oh god don't tell me it is so.
    No. It's Xbox and pc Mac worldwide. It's just not out yet!!!
  • In what time does Episode 3 realease in Norway/Europe.
  • NessaT;657976 said:
    Well, then I'd better just get some sleep then... seems it'll be released on the 30th in Asia...

It was the same before too, I believe. Dammit... :(
    Maybe it seems so because the US folks are ~12 hours behind us?

EDIT: At least, telltalegames is exactly 12 hours behind from where I live.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Jonttu1;657975 said:
    Wait a minute, is the 29th only the US release? ;-; Oh god don't tell me it is so.
    Hey Jonttu, this PC episode will be downloadable for everyone at the same time (if Telltale and Steam update simultaneously, that is).

If my espionage is accurate, it's 3:55 PM in your country right now. In California, it's 5:55 AM and we HOPE that they'll release between 10 and 12 AM Pacific Standard Time. That means between 8 and 10 PM where you live.

Good luck! ;)

/edit: Norway hopefully between 7 and 9 PM local time respectively, if I didn't f* up my calculations just now.
  • Vainamoinen;657973 said:
    And in Isterio's country, it's even 8:41 PM. Unfortunately, none of that matters here. :cool:
    just tell them release the game earlier for whom that live on the other side of the planet :D
  • Does the Steam going to download the EP3 for me automatically? Or i have to press download it , I just want to go to sleep ,wake up ,and see its in my libraly downloaded :)
  • divisionten;657965 said:
    Not even MY hype? Cause I'm super excited too! It is only 5am in CA though.
    reminds me of Dead Island!
  • jds1234;657986 said:
    reminds me of Dead Island!
    No, no, please don't. Don't bring names of other games into this thread. These are Walking Dead forums, and let's leave it at that.
  • Vainamoinen;657981 said:
    Hey Jonttu, this PC episode will be downloadable for everyone at the same time (if Telltale and Steam update simultaneously, that is).

If my espionage is accurate, it's 3:55 PM in your country right now. In California, it's 5:55 AM and we HOPE that they'll release between 10 and 12 AM. That means between 8 and 10 PM where you live.

Good luck! ;)

/edit: Norway hopefully between 7 and 9 PM local time respectively, if I didn't f* up my calculations just now.
    Woot that's good news! :D Now I should use this time that I have on something productive... But I'll probably just end up playing through episode 2 again and jumping up and down with excitement :P
This discussion has been closed.