User Avatar Image

Episode 3 release dates: PSN NA, XBOX, PC/MAC out NOW, Steam Aug 29th (by 6pm PDT)!

posted by Vainamoinen Moderator on - last edited - Viewed by 67.6K users
RELEASE DAY EDIT
========================================

Episode 3 release dates below. See you on the other side!

PSN NA: Out now
PSN EU: TBA
Xbox: Out now
PC/Mac/Steam: Aug 29th, by 6pm PST (US west coast time)

========================================

All right, that last one was a bit ill-fated. :(

No prizes this time, unless someone steps in to provide any. Virtual crown to the winners instead and the undying respect of the community (AND the developers of course). We're still voting for the PC/Mac version here primarily... but we could well call the console date guessers winners just like last time. ;)

And who knows, it COULD be a simultaneous release after all! :eek:

Good luck everyone.
3.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Vainamoinen;658283 said:
    REALLY? Highest single visit is April 21, 2010 - and 301 released April 15th. Am I wrong??
    You're right. Why the heck was there such a large number of people exactly 1 week after launch?
  • I am really excited since the annouced "mid august".

I can´t wait for the release.

But i am wondering if it is going to be released before midnight (living in Austria, its 7PM) ?
  • Vainamoinen;658283 said:
    REALLY? Highest single visit is April 21, 2010 - and 301 released April 15th. Am I wrong??
    Fascinating stuff here. No game yet, so surprising.
  • User Avatar Image
    Mrwalto69 BANNED
    Did you know that Silverback Gorillas have the strength of 8 Olympic Weightlifters and can rip the arms of a human from their sockets ? Boss as fuck,
  • any steam people have it yet? i'm still waiting
  • jds1234;658176 said:
    well apparently i have read reports of users trying to run TWD on Windows 8 beta, and they say without the dinput.dll file being in the gamedata folder the game is never going to work on win 8. 1 user tryed adding it, and BAM TWD started working on windows 8 beta...

Oh BTW: Ep 3 on x-box live is roughly a 545mb dl...ahhhh finished download bye bye PC version for a few hours...
    I was playing TWD through Steam on Windows 8 just fine. I say was because Windows 8 made other things I frequently used buggy, and I decided to reformat and re-install Win7.

Coming to these forums was the first time I heard about this issue.
  • Dildor;658287 said:
    dude wut
    its the only fun fact i know. dont blame me.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Steve93;658290 said:

But i am wondering if it is going to be released before midnight (living in Austria, its 7PM) ?
    Das klappt ziemlich sicher. Aber nimm mich nicht beim Wort. ;)
  • Vainamoinen;658298 said:
    Das klappt ziemlich sicher. Aber nimm mich nicht beim Wort. ;)
    das fände münchen auch gut, falls das klappen würde.
  • Steve93;658290 said:
    I am really excited since the annouced "mid august".

I can´t wait for the release.

Internet High Five für meinen Österreichischen Kollegen
This discussion has been closed.