User Avatar Image

Strong Bad email causing a bland in strong bad's character?

posted by TomSuperman on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
After watching marshmallow last stand does anyone fell that SBemails are causing a bland in strong bad's character especially everybody episode and whats with his new accent.I think homestar runner should handle all the emails instead of strong bad because he is stupid while retaining his greatest athlete character in the toons. Also strong bad should have his own cartoon which is like marshmallow last stand.
32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • this is what has been confusing me about this whole thread. bland is an adjective, not a noun.
  • so, "a bland" isn't a real word? the whole time i thought it was because of my bad english that this sounded quite unfamiliar...on the other hand, i guess, the meaning is still obvious...isn't it?
  • wisp;65879 said:
    so, "a bland" isn't a real word? the whole time i thought it was because of my bad english that this sounded quite unfamiliar...
    According to dictionary.com, "bland" is an adjective, not a noun. And this is a trusted source.

Edit: The German equivalents would be "mild" to mean "lacking taste" and "höflich" to mean "emotionless."
  • Maybe 'A Blandening." I like that :D
  • User Avatar Image
    Mel
    Alternate thread titles:

Is the Strong Bad email dampening down Strong Bad's character?

Strong Bad's email results in increased blandness of Strong Bad's character.

I want a full literature review and your experimental design to test this hypothesis.

I'll stop being silly. :o
  • Genuine answer: Not more bland, no. In fact, the opposite. Far more detailed and nuanced. In The Beginning he was just a 2D 'bad guy' for Homestar to win against in fights. Now he retains the disdain for, well, almost everyone, but is a far more fleshed out character in to something much funnier and that you can recognise in other people, while still serving his purpose as a general antagonist to Homestar and Co.
  • TomSuperman;65719 said:
    I just like to see strong bad a little more tough.
    Well,HR is comedy, so which is funnier?Strong Bad or Tough Bad?Puny Bad or Macho Bad?Mac or PC?
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Strong Bad should shiv a guy.
  • WUT? shiv a guy? wuts that suposed to mean???
  • Take sharpened soap or twigs and poke them really hard.
This discussion has been closed.