User Avatar Image

Your Most Memorable Moment (So Far)

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 779 users
What is the most memorable moment for you so far?

:spoil-o:For me, it came in ep 3: [Spoiler]Carley's death[/Spoiler]. My mouth dropped when it happened. It was such a jarring moment. It changed Lee, me, down to the core. I'm not the same player I was when I started sp 3.:spoil-o:
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Carley's death and the Clementine walker nightmare

When Clementine attacked me in the dream I felt a mixture of shock and devastation, wondering how this could have happened. Then Lee woke up :o
  • TrickyD;660483 said:

When Clementine attacked me in the dream I felt a mixture of shock and devastation, wondering how this could have happened. Then Lee woke up :o
    Biggest relief by far.
  • That is a tough one. There were a lot in episode 3.

Honestly though? I was really shocked when [Spoiler] I heard the guy talking over the walkie-talkie, the things he said? I'm totally killing someone in episode four. [/Spoiler]
  • carly dying

clem dream

the clearing scene (katjaa and ducks ending)

mark crawling across hall legless

the mom on the farm (forgot her name) walking towards danny in zombie form (was kind of funny to me)

larrys death

most of these scenes were just really emotional for me... my most memorable clem scenes are her licking salt lick and her admitting to being a prankster. too cute
  • the clem fake out almost made me release my bowels
  • Duck getting bitten, finding Mark in the upstairs room, Larry's death. I knew Clem turning into a walker was a dream the second it happened.
  • SadClown;660597 said:
    That is a tough one. There were a lot in episode 3.

Honestly though? I was really shocked when [Spoiler] I heard the guy talking over the walkie-talkie, the things he said? I'm totally killing someone in episode four. [/Spoiler]
    I had to go back to listen to that thing again to see what the hell that was. So apparently they're luring her to her parents?

This cliffhanger is gonna last a couple months...
This discussion has been closed.