User Avatar Image

Chuck Appreciation Thread (Spoilers).

posted by Greenpaw on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
After losing Carly/Doug two fan favorites I felt the urge to find someone to latch on to and root for. At first I was thinking Ben, I thought he could prove his worth and maybe be decent. Then he lied and got Carly/Doug killed D:.

For some reason I really like Chuck, the old guy on the train. He seems a bit out there, but I really like his personality and how he deals with situations.
Anyone else like Chuck?
34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Greenpaw;660466 said:
    HAHA! Awesome. Maybe a caption saying, "Train trouble? There's room in the back kiddies!"
    At your request. Oh god... I hope this doesn't become an actual meme.

• Christoaster;660484 said:

I love you so hard right now, bro.
  • Actually, based on Omid's reaction when he noticed Clem, as well as a few quirks that I can't pinpoint about him and that other new chick, I'm more concerned about them turning out to be kiddie fiddlers.
  • ELBEaston;660737 said:
    Actually, based on Omid's reaction when he noticed Clem, as well as a few quirks that I can't pinpoint about him and that other new chick, I'm more concerned about them turning out to be kiddie fiddlers.
    Would telltale really do something as dark as that?

Yes. Yes they would. I don't really know what to expect, lol.

This is amazing, awesome work!
    It should be our official Chuck banner :D.
  • Viner16;659933 said:
    I personally think Chuck is a cool guy, but he's gonna have to tell me bout his family and explain the missing family photo before we become bros :P
    Did I miss something (Which could be possible since I haven't explored all of the options yet)? I assumed the pictured belong to the dead conductor they found (Provided we're talking about the same picture). I mean, who leaves a picture beside a dead guy? :confused: Well, except the dead guy, of course. ;)
  • I wasn't paying attention, was it confirmed Chuck took it off the wall? Kenny might of done it, he just lost his family and was by the train seat. I think it was the conductor. Chuck didn't seem too focused on the front of the train, thus why there was still a zombie in there.
  • Greenpaw;660977 said:
    thus why there was still a zombie in there.
    Zombie? I thought he was just a semi-rotted corpse due to the head injury. :p Though, the scene is kind of weird. Must have been a hard stop to send his head into, and through (Kind of), the glass like that. o_o I dunno, maybe he turned while he was driving the train. xD
  • Dead_Man_Walking;660986 said:
    Zombie? I thought he was just a semi-rotted corpse due to the head injury. :p Though, the scene is kind of weird. Must have been a hard stop to send his head into, and through (Kind of), the glass like that. o_o I dunno, maybe he turned while he was driving the train. xD
    Oh, my mistake. I guess corpse works. I was just saying how I think Chuck would of moved the body out if he'd actually gone in there. Seeing how he was taking shelter in the train.

I'm still not convinced this isn't the case.
This discussion has been closed.