User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]Ben's character and deeds

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 7.4K users
Either you saved Carley or Doug. These great characters shall be avenged. Yeah, Lilly killed them, BUT Ben was giving the extra stuff to the bandits, wich caused the whole thing.

These were great characters, ones who shouldn't be forgotten. Ben, a stupid little teenager who is more scared of everything then a 12 year old.

Please, by joining this thread, you 100% guarantee that you WILL kill Ben, at the first time you get.
376 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • milosuperspesh;661122 said:
    i question protecting clem in ep4 is she has another 'protector' is lee really going to have much luck ?

I do hope clem isn't doing an anakin skywalker...
    you were the chosen one clementine you were suppose to rely on lee to get to savannah not some creepy radio guy!

Clem: I hate you!!!
  • Remorse it's enough punishment for the kid. We don't need more deaths. Killing Ben won't give me Carley back.

However I don't trust on him anymore.
  • I NEVER liked Ben, from the git-go he seemed like a chump, Lee should have thrown the little traitorous bitch off the train!:mad:
  • SouthWardRB;657998 said:
    Either you saved Carley or Doug. These great characters shall be avenged. Yeah, Lilly killed them, BUT Ben was giving the extra stuff to the bandits, wich caused the whole thing.

These were great characters, ones who shouldn't be forgotten. Ben, a stupid little teenager who is more scared of everything then a 12 year old.

Please, by joining this thread, you 100% guarantee that you WILL kill Ben, at the first time you get.
    Yes i WILL kill him. When the chance comes out, i will even post a screenshot of it.

SAVE CARLEY PROJECT PLEASE :(
  • I don't think all the clever writing in the world will make me forgive Ben for getting Carley killed. I never hesitated in leaving Lilly behind and I would have thrown Ben from the train if given the chance.
  • Damn, are you the guys that lynch people because you're angry? Ben simply tried to help the group. An eye for an eye...
  • Lilly was immortal due to her comics appearance.

I want THE OPTIONS to make Ben suffer.

And then I want to kill him myself.
  • I wanted to kick him off the train King Leonidas style. Telltale, why was this not an option?
  • THIS - IS - HACKNEYED!!!i!!!
  • Peace&Love;662048 said:
    Damn, are you the guys that lynch people because you're angry? Ben simply tried to help the group. An eye for an eye...
    No, Ben was being a selfish fuck. The bandits said they had his friend so he stole from the group in stead of letting the group know and handling it. His idiocy got 3 people killed indirectly and led to Lily leaving/being left behind. There is a target on his back in my eyes.
This discussion has been closed.