User Avatar Image

Lilly vs Carley....who is more attractive?

posted by ItsMeArmani on - last edited - Viewed by 3K users
This is it, this is what all your lives have been leading up to. The safety of the world hinges on your decision.

Destiny awaits......Lillys hotter.
73 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Drake Sigar;661052 said:
    Lilly acts just like my mum, so of course I find her more attractive.

Wai-
    Freud was Right....
  • I picked Larry for the lols.
  • Carley's my girl I also sided with lilly through everything
  • Christa wins the battle of the attractive, with Larry coming in a close second.
  • Carley is hot.

Lilly was OK attractive-wise.
    She wasn't ugly but not particular hot. And her attitude was really unsexy alltogether.

Carley seemed to be more personal to Lee. Looked much hotter. And wasn't bitching 24/7 unlike Lilly.

As for Christa.. well she looks like a manly dike. Not attractive at all.
  • Carly reminds me of Rebecca Chang from Rising dead....both HOT and they both died the same way...LAME
  • kingmartykim;661478 said:
    Carly reminds me of Rebecca Chang from Rising dead....both HOT and they both died the same way...LAME
    just what i was thinking
  • Carley at first. Moreso when she opened up, kept my secret and assured me that plenty of the group looked up to me.

Lilly was pulling back ever so slightly when she displayed more humanity during the mid-late portions on ep 2, but still not as much.

Carley for sure at the beginning of ep 3. Damn that unfamiliar sensation of having mutual feelings.

Carley wasn't as hot as Lilly anymore after she got her brains ventilated...

But I didn't agree with it. I pinned Lilly to the side of the RV but everyone was looking. I had thoughts of cuffing her and saving her for later but y'know...

I sent her away because she was on my shit-list.
  • i was hoping to pounds lilly's pussy
  • Lilly's the strong silent type. I like strong silent types.

Carley's ok but I know chicks like her in the real world enough to be unimpressed.
This discussion has been closed.