User Avatar Image

Chuck Appreciation Thread (Spoilers).

posted by Greenpaw on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
After losing Carly/Doug two fan favorites I felt the urge to find someone to latch on to and root for. At first I was thinking Ben, I thought he could prove his worth and maybe be decent. Then he lied and got Carly/Doug killed D:.

For some reason I really like Chuck, the old guy on the train. He seems a bit out there, but I really like his personality and how he deals with situations.
Anyone else like Chuck?
34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't trust anyone but Clem, however if I had to pick someone I like the most/would trust the most after Clem I'd pick Chuck. Kenny's too unstable, Ben is a wimp, and honestly I don't like the vibe I get from the two new people Omid and Christa.
  • I don't know, even Clem makes me on edge now because of the radio conversations and some of the dialogue outcomes you can have with her. I'm not sure if they'll affect the game in any way, but it makes me kind of second guess Clemmy. Yeah, I'm going to (Zombie) Hell. :/
  • i dunno why but anyone from the uk/europe who have heard of or watched

The last of the summer wine ? on bbc now on freeview yesterday channel.

as chuck reminds ALOT like compo aka mr symonite/ nora batty's admirer ?
  • Milosuperspesh;661083 said:
    i dunno why but anyone from the uk/europe who have heard of or watched

The last of the summer wine ? on bbc now on freeview yesterday channel.

as chuck reminds ALOT like compo aka mr symonite/ nora batty's admirer ?
    Compo Simmonite you say?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • No place is safe, only safer.
  • Chuck is my wino bro. He isn't as good as my nerd bro was, or my mustache bro--but he can at least play a mean guitar.

He'll be on my final team, if I can help it.
  • He's a hobo and alcoholic. Also he is a pessimist. (Telling a 8yr old she's gonna die - really?).

He has some points (hair, plan, maps,etc.) but his ways of doing it are wrong and dumb.
    I don't trust him yet. And what was up with the candy. Made me really suspicious. He failed at the former life also and he still craves for booze.

I will let him be for the time being. But in the long run he has to go.
  • ELBEaston;660737 said:
    Actually, based on Omid's reaction when he noticed Clem, as well as a few quirks that I can't pinpoint about him and that other new chick, I'm more concerned about them turning out to be kiddie fiddlers.
    im pretty sure the thing with omid is a dude.
  • adam5555;661526 said:
    im pretty sure the thing with omid is a dude.
    If that's the case, then my body is very confused right now.
  • dubesor;661511 said:
    He's a hobo and alcoholic. Also he is a pessimist. (Telling a 8yr old she's gonna die - really?)
    Maybe he had a stroke like sophia that damaged the part of her brain that censors herself
This discussion has been closed.