User Avatar Image

Bags of Hammers The Duck Support Group

posted by ozzmann on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
OK its high time Duck gets his own support group! I mean surely I'm not the only one who thinks Duck is awesome and should live..am I?

Duck seems to me like the kind of kid who may be a card short of a full deck but has a heart of gold. I'd like to see Clem take him under her wing so to speak. Clem should protect Duck and teach him things ya know, kinda like a big sister would do!:D

[ATTACH]3071[/ATTACH]
80 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • TheBlackDeathOfFinland;638616 said:
    Queen Clementine?
    King Duck?

What the fuck? I protect both of them but..... WTF is this queen and king creepy bullshit?! :eek:
    Apparently it's "just a joke"... I'm trying to see it from their POV, but I'm thoroughly creeped out myself.
  • TheBlackDeathOfFinland;638616 said:
    Queen Clementine?
    King Duck?

What the fuck? I protect both of them but..... WTF is this queen and king creepy bullshit?! :eek:
    I just took this as a simple forum meme.
  • Zeruis;638681 said:
    I just took this as a simple forum meme.

And thats all it is. Come on dont you all have imagination?
    LONG LIVE THE KING/QUEEN:D
  • Kinky John Fowler;638643 said:
    Yeah, it's fucking drenched in creepyness.
    HMMMMMMM, whats creepier, Walking Dead fans having fun with the game or those who take it seriously? (ie those who find it creepy) seriously people lighten up and have fun with the characters.
    LONG LIVE THE KING/QUEEN!:D
  • You were a ray of sunshine in a dark twisted world. You brought happiness and laughter to all you touched, your carefree attitude was an inspiration to everyone.You were loved by all and things wont be the same without you. You are having dinner with the Lord tonight, you will never be hungry or in pain again. Rest in the arms of Jesus my dear sweet child. You will be missed Ken Jr, God love you amen.

[ATTACH]3205[/ATTACH]
  • Someone can lock this thread now.
  • i will always remember duck first like this

and second slumped against a tree gasping for breath (i've got a lump in throat and my eye's are watery seriously...)
  • Master of Aeons;661032 said:
    Someone can lock this thread now.
    why should this thread be locked?
  • No, the kid should be properly honored in this thread.
  • I'm only kidding. His death doesn't REALLY make the mods shut down every thread he's mentioned in.
This discussion has been closed.