User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 79K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Darth Marsden;661702 said:
    You can have your overly sugar-y drink. I'll stick with my beloved Irn Bru, thank you very much.

(also, quit stealing our tea)
    Actually, it doesn't have any sugar in it. Just sweet, sweet aspartame.

(I will steal ALL your tea! Muahahahaha!)
  • Alcoremortis;661856 said:

People ask was it you who stole the tea.

You say http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFldSKSCTkk
  • Alcoremortis;661856 said:

Well it tastes like it's full of sugar, and that's enough for me to hate it.
  • Darth Marsden;661929 said:
    Well it tastes like it's full of sugar, and that's enough for me to hate it.
    it actually doesn't. And I am pretty sure it doesn't only include aspartame. You always need 2 artificial sweeteners to balance out the bad taste bits of the first one.
  • der_ketzer;661953 said:
    it actually doesn't. And I am pretty sure it doesn't only include aspartame. You always need 2 artificial sweeteners to balance out the bad taste bits of the first one.

That's BRISK, baby.
  • Darth Marsden;661657 said:
    Probably because we spell things right.

And we drink tea. Do Americans drink tea? No I tell you, they do not. They drink Starbucks and shit. Ugh.
    I drink tea. I make some pretty nice tea. I'm pretty fond of Lady Grey, but I really really love a perfect cup of oolong, the best of which coming from my Taiwan. My ahma used to roll oolong as her job.

Soda wise, I really enjoy soda water or tonic water. I'm not sure why, but the mostly tasteless stuff is most refreshing to me.

Wow I sounded like a spambot for a minute there.
  • 100 sheets of card stock.
  • Comrade Pants;661080 said:

And Jordy? I envy your Amsterdammy legalness. One day, Georgians will be free to legally light up, too. Upon that day, oh man. Just, oh man...
    Ha, I understand the envy. If there'll ever be some kind of Telltale Games Forum meeting in the vicinity of Amsterdam, your first joint is on me :)
  • The Witcher 2 : Premium Edition for 10€ also i got a digital version of the game on GOG and that's how every company should do with their games, i would love to activate my my Telltale Games on GOG so that i could get rid of my Telltale account :)
Add Comment