User Avatar Image

I NEED HELP!! (spoilers for ep3)

posted by graceef on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
okay so in the station, once you've 'thrown' clem over to open the door and the 2 walkers come out of no where and your suppose to back up and grab the wrench(?) ... i back up and i click on the weapon, then it zooms in on it and lee won't pick it up, i just get bitten everytime and its reaaaaally fustrating me now!!

HELP!

oh i'm playing it on the pc as well if that changes anything?
19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • When you see the two options to use the monkey wrench press two and then click on it.
  • Oh Graceef I feel your pain...I have seen Lee's intestines about 99 times
  • Please if anyone playing on PC has any help...Ive tried it everyway possible except right way. Ive played entire game until now strait thru but Ive played this one part Im not kidding over 40 times
  • Hover over the weapon when you're close enough. If you're too far, you'll only have a look option. Use the scroll wheel when a hand appears in the crosshairs to change from "look at" to "take". If your view is obscured, you might have to punch a zombie.
  • This scene has almost ruined the game for me. I expect some difficulty but having tried well over 50 times to complete and still no luck.

This scene needs to be nerfed!
  • wminscoe7;662191 said:
    Oh Graceef I feel your pain...I have seen Lee's intestines about 99 times
    Same here :( Managed to get past it though
  • I had to walk away from this scene last night and i am again now..I have anxiety over this scene..I may go buy a ps3 to get thru scene and then take ps3 back.
    Thanks Master of Aeons..that makes sense and logical..I was backing up too slow I believe. I still cant make it though. I will one way or the other.
  • ZAHROC;662259 said:
    ...tried well over 50 times to complete...!
    Objection your honor, he's clearly exaggerating.
  • figured it out finally!
    don't worry about hitting walkers, just walk backwards, get close to wrench, hover over wrench, scroll to hand and then whack away!
  • zahroc;662328 said:
    figured it out finally!
    Don't worry about hitting walkers, just walk backwards, get close to wrench, hover over wrench, scroll to hand and then whack away!
    thank you!
This discussion has been closed.