User Avatar Image

Ducks Alternative.... [SPOILER]

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
I think i'm the first to find this. When you go to talk to Kenny in the front of the train, after a few dialog options are 4 dialogue options:

Stop. The. Train.
You're in denial!
This isn't about Duck.

If you are silent, Kenny will speed up the train. The same dialogue appears, if you are silent again Kenny pushes you out the door to the walkway on the side of the train. Lee decides to go back into the box and finds blood all over the ground and bits of flesh and... Clems hat.

Duck turns into a walker and kills everyone, than proceeds to go after Lee, knocking him out of the box car into the brush.

Gave me chills

*Edit* This isn't an alternative storyline. This is just a way to die in the game than it reloads. Didn't mean to confuse.
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I tried it and it does happen. Duck becomes a walker! It was king of cool seeing Ben eaten. Fuck Ben.
  • Christoaster;662140 said:
    Is this the only easter egg?
    Banang!!!
  • I'm making a video now that will have all the Easter eggs I've found. I'll probably have it posted by tomorrow or even late tonight
  • User Avatar Image
    lurchibald BANNED
    Confirmed, awesome.
  • ArthurV;662055 said:

;-)
    You guys did an awesome job :)
  • I'd love to see this myself in my game but it's late and I may have nightmares lol
  • Anyone else think Duck is pretty much an identical twin to Sid the evil little boy from the first Toy Story movie? I was always like "Hey Duck, don't you have a spaceman toy to be blowing up or something right now? Get outta here".
  • Metiphis;662425 said:
    Anyone else think Duck is pretty much an identical twin to Sid the evil little boy from the first Toy Story movie? I was always like "Hey Duck, don't you have a spaceman toy to be blowing up or something right now? Get outta here".
    He really does look like Sid lol- Maybe someone from TT art team worked for Pixar?
  • ArthurV;662055 said:

;-)

Take as long as you guys need for each episode, this is the most emotionally riveting story I have ever interacted with. Thank you for all of your hard work, then entire team.
  • Metiphis;662481 said:
    Take as long as you guys need for each episode, this is the most emotionally riveting story I have ever interacted with. Thank you for all of your hard work, then entire team.
    Agreed! :)
This discussion has been closed.