User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]Lilly to return? (merged threads)

posted by Tekor on - last edited - Viewed by 4.3K users
Hey guys,

I want to see how many peoples besides me would like to have Lilly back in group in the next episode.

She is my favorite character alongside with Carley and Duck,but since those two are already dead i hope i will have an option to at least have her back.

What you guys think ?
175 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lilly crossed a sanity line. You don't get to take someone's life just because they told you off and you have empty suspicions. Sorry, she has to make her journey alone now. If they let me get rid of Kenny over the salt lick block incident I may have as well. Let me do CPR for like 20 more seconds before you get all head crushy Kenny. ... aww who can stay mad at that well maintained mustache. Get over here yah scamp you.
  • ...aww who can stay mad at that well maintained mustache.
    I can. Kenny made Lily cross that sanity line. Not only he killed her dad but he kept pushing her to her limits. So who's to blame really?
  • ruairi46;661704 said:
    to be fair she wasent aiming for carley/doug she was aiming for ben, and it was him so it was a good hunch.
    In my Carley playthrough, she didn't aim for Ben. She just took Carley out, pointblank. With the circumstances of the situation, I can understand what mindset she was playing on, and at that time (Since no one knew it was Ben) I might have forgiven her sometime down the road.

If she does come back, though, she better apologize with a hot bath, a t-bone steak (Medium rare) and a bottle of booze. :D That's a good start. :P
  • YamiRaziel;662531 said:
    I can. Kenny made Lily cross that sanity line. Not only he killed her dad but he kept pushing her to her limits. So who's to blame really?
    Certainly not the mustache.
  • I would like to see Lilly back even when that bitch killed my Carley and then stole my ride :)
  • I think Lily play her role in Season 2.But this is my suggestion
  • Damn it. I thought this was a bring back Carley poll so I voted no... Fuck Carley and bring back Lilly ^^
  • If you left her outside the Rv then you see her run off
    If you kept her either way she takes the RV.
    So she is most likely still alive
    What is your guys idea of if she will be back.
  • Well, we know what ultimately happens due to the comics... I have a small idea that she may come back, but since she has a novel coming out soon, her character may be fully explored at this point.
  • If she comes back, she won't be warmly received by me. And I don't mean Lee; I mean me.
This discussion has been closed.