User Avatar Image

what do u think?

posted by pjhdead on - last edited - Viewed by 463 users
voice from the walkie (in the train)

he knows lee and he's with clementine.

I might suppose its Glenn because he left for atlanta in ep 1

just guess:cool:
13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Nah, Glenn rode off into the comics and TV series.
  • well i didnt see the comics though

just imagine
  • Glenn probably lost the walkie-talkie around the time he met Rick and someone else picked up, maybe started talking to Clem somewhere along the three month skip between A New Day and Starved For Help.
  • it's clearly someone who wants to do harm to clem

why would glenn secretly talk to clem w/o lees knowledge? geez, get it together, man.
  • It doesn't have to be that walkie talkie and Glenn was going in the opposite direction.
  • marcu5;662687 said:
    it's clearly someone who wants to do harm to clem

why glenn secretly talk to clem w/o lees knowledge? geez, get it together, man.
    Guy sounded friendly too... its always the ones who act friendly that want to have their way with a kid. After all, this is the Walking Dead... there is no line or boundries here.
  • marcu5;662687 said:
    it's clearly someone who wants to do harm to clem
    Do we actually know this? Maybe it's the male equivalent of Jolene. He's bat-shit crazy and wants to take care of Clemmy. :D Who knows, catastrophes bring out the "weird" in people. When the weird comes out, thought processes change and warp, even if they mean well.

I have a feeling we'll meet the guy in episode 4, but we won't kill him. :P
  • Anyone else notice the letters on the train were PERV? That's my classification of walkie-man.
  • Didn't Glenn contact Rick by walkie when Rick was in the tank though? So he COULD still have the walkie, at least up till that point anyway.
  • That, or they pulled it from a dead military personnel. :/ Too many options. :D
This discussion has been closed.