User Avatar Image

[Spoilers]Train Photo

posted by Nekrocop on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
Remember the family photo in the train? A lot of people said it could be the St. Johns, which doesnt make that much sense...

Other people say the man on it is Chuck, although he is just a hobo living in the train car.

Im not 100% sure, but i think its Dale(comic) and his family. Thoughts?
32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I just thought it was the conductor's family, considering it was over his dead carcass. :D
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Wasn't Dale a car salesman?

...OOOOps post 5000.
  • Happy 5,000! :D *Gives you a cake with 5,000 candles on it* Now go play chess in the park, old man. :P
  • The photo dissapeared.Why?And remember Brenda saying"We are from Georgia."?And Chuck said that he Is from Georgia and left 14 years ago.Could be that he just left and started another family and then left again?:D
  • It's not that big a coincidence coming across more than one person from Georgia in Georgia.
  • I was thinking that Chuck looked familiar every time I saw him. He looked like an older Danny. I wouldn't doubt it if he ended up being Daddy St. John.
  • Nekrocop;663431 said:
    Remember the family photo in the train? A lot of people said it could be the St. Johns, which doesnt make that much sense...

Other people say the man on it is Chuck, although he is just a hobo living in the train car.

Im not 100% sure, but i think its Dale(comic) and his family. Thoughts?
    I know you say it doesn't make that much sense. In fact I wouldn't think it was Chuck if it hadn't dissapeared. Don't you think it's weird that it dissapeared?
  • In the photo appears the train driver, who is dead in the cabin.

It's not Chuck.

I think St. John's means Georgia as state. From Chuck I can't tell, maybe he means the city on Vermont.
  • Can someone tell me how did the Train Driver died?Coz It looks like a cut from Katana but then there would be a hole in that window.
  • Razzak;663580 said:
    Can someone tell me how did the Train Driver died?Coz It looks like a cut from Katana but then there would be a hole in that window.
    The front of his head is all caved in, and there's a bloodstained hole on the windscreen in front of him - I'm thinking when the train crashed, he smashed his head on that.
This discussion has been closed.