21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You seem to be under the illusion that you have choices in this game.
  • notfadeaway;663509 said:
    You seem to be under the illusion that you have choices in this game.
    There are choices in this game. Literally. You have 4 different things you can say in a response to a situation. You can CHOOSE between Carly and Doug. You can CHOOSE to leave or keep Lilly in the RV. You CHOOSE to kill the st. john brothers. You can CHOOSE how to raise Clementine.

*snip*
  • I'm sure it was just a joke. Or a troll. Or a trolljoke.
  • Same fucking hear.I was looking out for Kenny and he just says this to my face??Well then Kenny FUCK YOU.
  • YouWinAFREEiPOD;663520 said:
    I'm sure it was just a joke. Or a troll. Or a trolljoke.
    Dude you have choices.For example.You can show Clem that killing people is good or bad.And about stealing supplies and taking hoodie etc.
  • Christoaster;663519 said:
    There are choices in this game. Literally. You have 4 different things you can say in a response to a situation. You can CHOOSE between Carly and Doug. You can CHOOSE to leave or keep Lilly in the RV. You CHOOSE to kill the st. john brothers. You can CHOOSE how to raise Clementine.

There ARE choices in the game you fucking idiot.
    And they die regardless. And she leaves regardless. And you never see the brothers again regardless. I'm sorry, sure, there are choices. They don't mean anything, though! :)
  • In EP1 when Larry and Kenny first started arguing did you tell Kenny to "try and reason with him"? I sided with Kenny on everything in EP1, including his fight with Larry, but when the fight first started I told him to try and reason with him. In EP2 he gave me a hard time about being against Duck (or something along those lines).
  • There was a bug that caused a wrong transfer of your choices between episode 1 and 2. I don't know if they fixed it with the third episode. If not, it may be the case.
  • notfadeaway;663530 said:
    And they die regardless. And she leaves regardless. And you never see the brothers again regardless. I'm sorry, sure, there are choices. They don't mean anything, though! :)
    They actually do mean something. Different things play out, no matter how big or small. If you don't appreciate the different things that play out than TWDG isn't the game for you or you're expected WAY too much out of TWDG. If you want the choices to matter go make your own fucking game. :p
This discussion has been closed.