User Avatar Image

Getting Animal Crackers?

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 4.2K users
Is there a scene where you have to figure out how to grab animal crackers?

I was reading this review from Official XBox Magazine and they wrote the following:

And these button-mashing sequences are more creative this time, too, whether you’re avoiding a zombie herd or — we kid you not — trying to figure out how to finagle a box of animal crackers pinned beneath the leg of a hungry zombie buckled into a car’s passenger seat.

When did this happen? I've never seen this. Did any of you?
15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I didnt find it either, but it is there.

You just need to go out of the front door of the train and go to the right, there is a car with a walker in it with some animal crackers on the floor.
  • Yeah you can take it out with a tool or with some clever melee sequences. I chose the latter, it was quite entertaining
  • ya, the car by the train there is a zombie trapped in it that has crackers.
    I opened the belt lash and then smashed the head with the cardoor.
    You can't do anything with the crackers but give them to Duck.
  • Smashed his head with the car door as well. I hadn't found the tools at this point.
  • I tried to get to the animal crackers on my first run through but i couldnt open the car door so I just left the zombie screaming in the car. I didnt even bother the second time.

Red Panda;663145 said:
    Is there a scene where you have to figure out how to grab animal crackers?

I was reading this review from Official XBox Magazine and they wrote the following:

And these button-mashing sequences are more creative this time, too, whether you’re avoiding a zombie herd or — we kid you not — trying to figure out how to finagle a box of animal crackers pinned beneath the leg of a hungry zombie buckled into a car’s passenger seat.

When did this happen? I've never seen this. Did any of you?
  • I undid its belt buckle and then smashed its brains in with the car door. Seemed safer than firing the gun in an area we couldnt easily flee from.
  • Thanks, everybody
  • Giving them to Katjaa tells you a little more about Duck: He's not a fussy eater. He never complains about eating anything, even vegetables.
  • this is another ATM joke isnt it
  • you can't use the gun, Lee will say "no it's to loud", and if you use the tool you can't hit the zombie, so you have to unbuckle the seat and use the door
This discussion has been closed.