User Avatar Image

The final choice

posted by Yarrmeister on - last edited - Viewed by 6.7K users
So near the end, after you jump off the bridge and get on the train, you apparently have the option of saving Omid or Christa. The thing is, Omid ran by so fast that I only had Christa on screen, but then I got wrapped on because I didn't help Omid.

Did anybody else do this by accident? I'm sure I could have seen Omid if I had moved the mouse around, but with everything happening so fast, and me only being able to see Christa, what was I to do?
35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    ArthurV Telltale Staff
    Murasaki;663943 said:
    Maybe there should have been an option to do nothing. Then you wouldn't hear them complain. ;)
    You're in luck! Try the scene again and do exactly that. :)
  • You also have the option to talk to them as theyre trying to catch up. Its such a tense scene that even on my 2nd playthrough I still didnt do it because I was nervous I'd miss my chance to help.

I imagine itd go something like this though.

Lee: So NOW you wanna join the group?

Christa: QUIT FUCKING AROUND!:mad:
  • ArthurV;664016 said:
    You're in luck! Try the scene again and do exactly that. :)
    oh really? Well in my 2nd playthrough, my Lee is a jerk so perhaps I will try that next time.
  • So what actually happens when you do nothing?
  • When you do nothing, the same thing happens as when you do anything. They both make it, you get yelled at.
  • happeee;664142 said:
    When you do nothing, the same thing happens as when you do anything. They both make it, you get yelled at.
    Well... naturally.
  • I chose to save Christa, but if you look at the stats of episode 3, I think a lot of people saved Omid instead. He was injured and less of an ass than his girlfriend I guess :D
  • United 23;663948 said:
    I kind of wish that was an option. I don't see them sticking around long at all.
    I am betting that she's pregnant. Thus the interest in Clem and the group. Omid might not make it but she will.

I saved Omid first because he was the one I could grab first.
  • what is with the christa is pregnant ?

i think she's been bit..or she got 'infected' (they don't know everyone is)
  • If she was bitten, she'd have shown signs of it by now. Or in that preview of the next episode. You can't hide it for more than an hour.
This discussion has been closed.