User Avatar Image

Katjaa is delusional. *SPOILER and GLITCH*

posted by Magic Emperor on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

Yeah, I just encountered this glitch and it amused me.

Edit: Whoops, there are more than one thread about this bug. My bad. I'll remember to search next time!
16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Were those lines voiced?
  • Haha Katjaa's in denial.
  • YamiRaziel;664111 said:
    Where those lines voiced?
    The subtitles were voiced, yeah, with the exception of Clementine's. That was my poor edit, just as a silly joke. lol
  • I wanted to drop a brick on that invisible boy so bad.
  • LOL

"I don't think Katjaa really has a kid."
    "Me either."

That's classic, nice.
  • Magic Emperor;664123 said:
    The subtitles were voiced, yeah, with the exception of Clementine's. That was my poor edit, just as a silly joke. lol
    Lol, nice one :P I thought this actually happened to you :D
  • The whole time, Duck was just an illusion, a figment of Kat's imagination. It just culminated in a Fight Club moment, where you see Kat supposedly holding Duck, but instead holding nothing.

Wouldn't it be priceless if you had a flashback of all of the times you've seen Duck, you realize he was never there?

This would make the part in Ep3 when Duck is pretending to be a detective hilarious on Lee's part.
  • Thats hilarious! The one glitch I encountered was the one on the train where you see the landscape and nothing else. I had to restart that part to keep going on.
  • KCohere;664327 said:
    Thats hilarious! The one glitch I encountered was the one on the train where you see the landscape and nothing else. I had to restart that part to keep going on.
    Exact same happened to me. Do you know what caused it for you? For me it was entering the boxcar.
  • WD40;664339 said:
    Exact same happened to me. Do you know what caused it for you? For me it was entering the boxcar.
    I think it was right after I taught Clem to shoot and I started to get up and it just glitched right there. I dont know what exactly caused it.
This discussion has been closed.