User Avatar Image

Episode 4 thoughts on who will Live/Die

posted by GamingDragon316 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
As what anyone or everyone played of Episode 3 should see what might happen in Ep. 4. What do you guys think they may do for the episode and do you think they will make the choices more harder and matter even more than in Ep. 3
64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Omid. I think you'll have a choice to screw Omid over.

And possibly a choice between Ben/Kenny over teh bandit incident
  • I think something that must be taken into consideration is the time lapse btw episodes. Is there going to be a new character like Mark? As for the current group, I think Omid and Ben will go.

At this point Kenny as a character has come to far... tt will keep him around and kill him in episode 5 to be really sad since he and clem will be the only ones youve been with the whole time.

Ben will sacrifice himself i think for the group as guilt eats him alive and Omid with his leg will be left behind for the walkers. he mentions in the preview that his leg is getting worse and since you turn when you die naturally...he wont be around much longer.
  • Christa would probably commit suicide as shown in TWDG's debut trailer.
    Unless TTG decides to deviate from what they've shown.
  • j.em26;664482 said:
    Christa would probably commit suicide as shown in TWDG's debut trailer.
    do you have a link? not saying you lied just want to see this for myself.
  • The freaky dude on the walkie talkie.
  • kirby18;664492 said:
    do you have a link? not saying you lied just want to see this for myself.
    The debut trailer, look at it.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtkkHAmgYWs&feature=plcp for those who want links, but yeah, i'd say this trailer would be considered non-canon :)
  • I think Omid will die, due to his leg getting worse. He might not be able to keep up with the group or he will be left behind sometime in Episode 4. I think Ben will also die, or at least leave the group. His guilt is probably eating him from the inside and he will:
    A) Run away from the group.
    B) Tell the others that he was the one supplying the bandits with food and be thrown out.
    C) He might commit suicide.
    D) He might get snatched by the Walkers and there will be no-one there to save him.
  • Omid and Ben for sure. Probably Christa too, not sure why they had her suiciding in the trailer. The hobo seems pretty smart about the zombies, but he's a boring character compared to Carly or some of the others we've lost.
  • j.em26;664482 said:
    Christa would probably commit suicide as shown in TWDG's debut trailer.
    That could not be true, If I saw good, in the episode 3 image on the game (when you choose the episode you want to play) Duck is on the train, looking healthy.
This discussion has been closed.