User Avatar Image

How would you describe Episode 3

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 716 users
For me, EP3 was the most unexpected dark episode ever! What do YOU think?
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • One word: Heartbreaking
  • Epically 8Я00t4L
  • I can't accept the fact that Carley is dead :(
  • It was good not great. However it destroyed so many things. Whoever was responsible for writing Episode 3 please do not put him or her on any other episodes. Whoever they are; they've literally scuttled the momentum and zeal for this title with irrational writing potholes.
  • im perplexed by the choices... idk if you want quality wise or content wise. quality wise its 5/5 without a doubt... i mean plot twists, great writing, character developments... content wise ill say 3/5 because duck,kat, nd especially carly were hard
  • NeonBlade;664543 said:
    It was good not great. However it destroyed so many things. Whoever was responsible for writing Episode 3 please do not put him or her on any other episodes. Whoever they are; they've literally scuttled the momentum and zeal for this title with irrational writing potholes.
    Cry some more, save poor dehydrated kids!

Anyway, I thought it was pretty damn good. The deaths were amazing, sad, shocking. I think the only words that can describer this episode are "beautifully tragic".

Also, inb4choicesdidn'tmatterwaaaah
  • Yeah it was an emotional rollercoaster from start to finish.
    I loved it. The best Episode so far.
  • Episode 1 : Yes, this is cool
    Episode 2 : Cannibals? Damn kind of messed up
    Episode 3 : WTF! Killed my emotions man.

And they said the game is going to continue getting worse... This game is gonna make me depressed haha
  • DkTimmy;664574 said:
    And they said the game is going to continue getting worse... This game is gonna make me depressed haha
    Soooo true. By the end of episode 5 I'll have to get a full on precription for anti-depressants because the game will have broken my soul. Episode 3 was definately the most heartbreaking of the 3. Alot of bad things happen very fast to characters we have bled for and come to care about. Fitting for the walking dead universe but it doesn't make it any easier to handle.
  • KMatt;663564 said:
    One word: Heartbreaking
    Pretty much. :(

I miss Duck.
This discussion has been closed.