User Avatar Image

Do you get to see ***** as a walker?

posted by PandaRave on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
When you choose to kill duck for kenny if you wait to long does attack you?
45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • HellRaizer;662468 said:
    Is that legit?
    Yep, that's pretty much how I did it as well.
  • Could somebody post a video of this happening? I don't want to go through a whole new play through just to see it, but I'd still love to see it.
  • Dildor;661616 said:
    That list is pure shit. The games in there that I have played don't make you kill any children like what TWD Ep3 did.

I don't think you kill children in Demon's Souls. You definitely do not kill children in Persona 4 (there's only one little kid that CAN die but it's not graphic, not shown on screen at all, you don't kill the kid and it causes a game over). I also don't remember killing any children in the Metal Gear Solid games featured in the HD Collection.

I also never played through all of Grandia 2 and Zone of the Enders but I doubt you get to kill any children in that. So that list is not worth pointing out, it seems a bunch of games there may at most mention that some kid died (which I'm sure is the case with Persona 4 and MGS3) and you don't actually get to kill them like in TWD Ep3.
    CocaColin;663638 said:
    Could somebody post a video of this happening? I don't want to go through a whole new play through just to see it, but I'd still love to see it.
    Can't you just make a copy of your save and use the Rewind feature? Don't need a whole playthrough!
  • Exactly, just rewind with a copy. That's what I always do to test out all results.
    There is even a checkpoint exactly infront of making Kenny stop the train
  • Start the video at 2:01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0_E9v68mKc

Special thanks to Motordead for making the video
  • it was fun shooting duck. It was lame there is no FPS mechanic though so it's really hard to miss. Kind of generic though since that's the only real option. Who cares about killing kids. You can kill animals, adults, aliens, anything in games. BUT OH NO NOT KIDS BOOHOO HOO.

FKN PC MOFOS!
  • I waited for several minutes.

Then Duck's eyes close and he passed out and stopped breathing. I waited a couple more seconds, then his eyes cracked open a little and her started breathing softly again.

So...that's all I can tell you.
  • User Avatar Image
    Thadeum BANNED
    The fact you can have Duck and Clem killed in that episode definitely convinced me that this game is really mature, and that Telltale made a giant step toward what a game should really be.

High 5 for you Telltale.
  • Thadeum;664526 said:
    High 5 for you Telltale.
    Telltale thinks that you're totally awesome.
This discussion has been closed.