User Avatar Image

Will Kenny kill himself?

posted by JOHIsaac on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
Thats what I thought when he offered to explain the two new group members how to control the train... He said, that somebody should be able to control the train if something happens to him.

I instantly thought that he might plan to kill himself to be together with his wife and child.

What did you think?
31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Kenny will get to the coast and see all the floaters bobbing like corks in the surf and retire upstate to a quiet farm with Noogie and Maybelle.
  • I just hope Lee doesn't die. Hulu announcer guy doesn't get enough work as it is.
  • Kenny doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would off himself
  • If they kill him look for my thread titled : "They killed Kenny!"
    1st post : "Those bastards!"
  • Cyreen;664511 said:
    Kenny will get to the coast and see all the floaters bobbing like corks in the surf and retire upstate to a quiet farm with Noogie and Maybelle.
    Hey, you got a license to use those jokes?
  • Nope, pure stinking, rotting plagiarism. Just checking your pulse, zombie boy. :)
  • I'm still alive. In school most days. Taking improv and filler classes. I can't wait for the forum to calm down again so I can keep up easily and write off most threads as redundant coverage of "Is it out yet? You suck TTG!"
  • Which reminds me, where the hell is Milo?
  • I take it that he's going to commit suicide. Virtually everything he's done up to this point has been for Katjaa and Duck. Who knows what is going to happen with him now.
  • JOHIsaac;663808 said:
    Thats what I thought when he offered to explain the two new group members how to control the train... He said, that somebody should be able to control the train if something happens to him.

I instantly thought that he might plan to kill himself to be together with his wife and child.

What did you think?
    Either way, hes NOT going to make it to the end, and by end i mean the story's end. He may be in Ep 5, but i would be surprised if he survives everything.
This discussion has been closed.