User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]Ben's character and deeds

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 7.4K users
Either you saved Carley or Doug. These great characters shall be avenged. Yeah, Lilly killed them, BUT Ben was giving the extra stuff to the bandits, wich caused the whole thing.

These were great characters, ones who shouldn't be forgotten. Ben, a stupid little teenager who is more scared of everything then a 12 year old.

Please, by joining this thread, you 100% guarantee that you WILL kill Ben, at the first time you get.
376 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm not angry at Ben. He's just a stupid scared kid, not a bad person. The bandits would have attacked if there was no deal away, maybe all he did was delay the inevitable. I seriously hate Lilly for freaking out and killing Carley for no good reason. She should have known paranoia gets us nowhere!
  • Wrighty;665622 said:
    I'm not angry at Ben. He's just a stupid scared kid, not a bad person. The bandits would have attacked if there was no deal away, maybe all he did was delay the inevitable. I seriously hate Lilly for freaking out and killing Carley for no good reason. She should have known paranoia gets us nowhere!
    Yeah, i know people are over-reacting about Carley's death.
    If anything we should blame Lilly, She didn't wanna leave the motel, she knew the bandits were attacking, if we left sooner, no one would've died, Katjaa wouldn't have killed herself, Duck wouldn't have been bitten, Ben wouldn't have been responsible for their deaths, and Doug or Carley wouldn't have died.

We all wanted to kill Duck first, then we just felt bad for him at the end, Then we wanted to kill Larry, most of us decided to save him, and now we want to kill Ben? It's seriously not his fault.
  • Yes, he will pay for Carley's death.
  • Did anybody honestly think that Ben was going to confess right before Kenny hit that walker with the RV?
  • I actually thought it was Carley because she was coming onto me O.o
  • Before that, actually. I watched the trailer where Lilly says that someone has been taking things, and I have no idea why, but as soon as I saw Ben on watch I said to myself "Yup, it's him alright."
  • I thought it was all a misunderstanding or some set up, until Ben said "it was me" and I was like "oh helll no"
This discussion has been closed.