User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]How will *** be remembered in the next episode?

posted by ZombieGoBoom on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
Probably Carley/Doug were destined to die by Lilly's hand the moment they wrote the script for this game. Even so, I'm still sadden by Carley's death and there is two more episodes to go to change things. Whether TTG have any further plans and surprises or perhaps the storm swirling over her death might get them to alter the story a bit... we can hope.

However, I doubt she can be brought back but I don't mind being wrong here. What I would like to see at least is Carley being mentioned in a few conversations. Lee using her gun. If possible, Lee thinking of her in dream or getting knocked out (or falling on his head will do) and hallucinating. What do you think?
46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • m.b;666667 said:
    telltale carely must come back to the game on the figure the human and without any thing (scotch) on her face
    That is ludicrous. Even if they bring her back (which I don't think they will), you want them to bring her back without some kind of scar after getting shot in the face? Really?
  • hello i am from iran can speak persian?
  • User Avatar Image
    m.b
    skepticalguy90;666671 said:
    That is ludicrous. Even if they bring her back (which I don't think they will), you want them to bring her back without some kind of scar after getting shot in the face? Really?
    shut up it is possible... maybe bullet only scuffed(graze) her face
  • m.b;666688 said:
    shut up it is possible... maybe bullet only scuffed(graze) her face
    There was a lot of blood for just "grazing" her face.
  • User Avatar Image
    m.b
    skepticalguy90;666693 said:
    There was a lot of blood for just "grazing" her face.
    walking dead is game not fact(reality) a lot of blood was a mistake can not?
  • m.b;666704 said:
    walking dead is game not fact(reality) a lot of blood was a mistake can not?
    It's one thing for it to be a game, it's another to just straight out change reality (which is what they would be doing).
  • User Avatar Image
    m.b
    skepticalguy90;666706 said:
    It's one thing for it to be a game, it's another to just straight out change reality (which is what they would be doing).
    why do not understand? telltale can change it
  • User Avatar Image
    m.b
    CrazyGamerzPC;665574 said:
    Why does the poll say an eye patch? Clearly she got shot in the cheek....
    yeah it is possible
  • I voted for alive, unrealistic, but hey, I can hope.
  • Zeruis;665708 said:
    I'm going on the fact that Lee is using Carley's gun. It would be cool if Carley is "indirectly" helping him survive.
    I like this idea. Also most likely some conversations where Lee is reflecting on Carley's demise. It would be a real shame if she is forgotten because what's also great about the walking dead is the protagonist's own personal torment and sorrow of losing something or someone important.
This discussion has been closed.