User Avatar Image

Will Clementine die?

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
First, let me say I don't want either, but I can totally imagine the writers doing something evil like killing off Lee and then Clem goes into sex slavery or something terrible.

If you kill Clem...

Just give Lee the option to off himself. Seriously.

If you kill Lee...

Just keep her safe. There's no ZA and children in this world are sold into slavery, prostitution, and all kinds of terrible things. I can't imagine what a world in a ZA world would look like. Just keep her safe.

Please & Thank you
51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i get the feeling lee will die, and season 2 will be about clem
  • adam5555;661328 said:
    i get the feeling lee will die, and season 2 will be about clem
    I think there will be a choice - save Clementine, save yourself.
  • PanStrife;660914 said:
    Stop killing people we like for at least one episode, ta. I think we've had enough of that for 1 episode.
    In the comics people are dying left right and center. It's just the way this dark new world is.
  • I never figured Lee would survive.

I always assumed he was redeeming himself via Clem somehow.
  • Milosuperspesh;660948 said:
    somehow after ep3 and the ep4 preview

i reckon clem will survive but lee doesn't..
    Lee could only be killed in the very end of episode 5, except if the game FAQ is lying to us. ;)
    Game FAQ - point 5 said:

So who do I play as?
    You play the game as Lee Everett, a man convicted of a crime, but who is offered a chance at redemption…albeit in a world overtaken by walkers. You’ll only ever play as Lee and will see the world from his point of view.
  • I see Lee dieing defending Clem. A really strong ending is Lee getting bitten then spending his last moments defending Clem and getting her and maybe her family to a boat. A tough decision would be what to tell Clem before you turn.
  • PanStrife;660914 said:
    Stop killing people we like for at least one episode, ta. I think we've had enough of that for 1 episode.
    It's The Walking Dead, people die. The death's that have happened in this series have been rather tame compared to the comics...
  • The post above me said, People die.
    Deal with it, Nothing else to say. There's a zombie apocalypse, And since the beginning people die. Nothing we can do.
  • The game started with Lee, it stands to reason the game will end with Lee.
  • Seriously, I found Duck to be kind of silly and a little annoying, yet his and Katja's death had me bawling... doing that right after losing Carley and leaving Lily for dead, it was just too much and I cried like a baby. It seems teh writers are really trying to make us feel the sacrifices of those loved ones.

Then, I had a horrible thought, a terribnle thought. It occurs to me that in the final episode, they're going to kill Clementine. I mean, what would be more emotionally devastating than that?

Please Telltale, I'm begging you, please don't kill Clementine. I really don't think I'd handle it well at all... :(
This discussion has been closed.